Smooth sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeman08

Re: Smooth sneakers

Post by shoeman08 »

Nike juvenates! Best shoe to ever fuck. Try it and let me know
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi, there! I recently experimented with other sneakers: "Jazaru", from french brand TBS. Here are some pics:

These women sneakers are made of a single piece of leather (plus tongue). The leather is quite thick but extremely soft and supple. There is no lining and no hard toe. The inner side of the leather is soft like velvet. The insole is made of smooth leather. As Badkarmajd said, a little pre-cum and the inner sole becomes a slip and slide, while you feel on your cock the softness of the inner side of leather. As the leather is very supple and soft, you can see the shape of your cock come and go! I come quickly in these cuties because they feel amazing on cock !..
The soles are very flexible, and how they are almost smooth you can also sandwich your cock between the soles (with lube), the sensations are stunning!.. :wink:
shoehorny1

Post by shoehorny1 »

shoeman08 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:30 pm Nike juvenates! Best shoe to ever fuck. Try it and let me know
I would agree, always make me cum quick
shoehorny1

Post by shoehorny1 »

Alexander McQueen. Softest leather I’ve ever felt
cylan

Post by cylan »

shoehorny1 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:08 pm Alexander McQueen. Softest leather I’ve ever felt
Really? Wow, could you post a picture of these sneakers, please? Thanks in advance! :wink:
shoehorny1

Post by shoehorny1 »

I posted a few with the title Alexander McQueen in this index
User4711

Post by User4711 »

shoeman08 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:30 pm Nike juvenates! Best shoe to ever fuck. Try it and let me know
Hell yes! Gold standard sneaker pussies!
snrx

Post by snrx »

Most 90s adidas womens sneaks. I love to fuck them.
prizee

Post by prizee »

snrx wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:19 am Most 90s adidas womens sneaks. I love to fuck them.

I had tried this worse very comfortable for kissing damage impossible to find them

https://ibb.co/C7CX0QG
bokbro

Post by bokbro »

reebok classic princess and club c vintage...great sock liners!