Smooth sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

closetsg

Smooth sneakers

Post by closetsg »

What are some sneakers that are real smooth on the inside to fuck? Like with smooth nylon or polyester lining? Also, not to just masturbate by rubbing, but to put them on the floor and fuck them like a pussy?

I know Asics Kayano 27th are smooth. Any other sneakers that are, particularly adidas?
prizee

Re: Smooth sneakers

Post by prizee »

Adidas duramo
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Adidas cloudfoam so nice and smooth on the inside
MarkusVice

Post by MarkusVice »

deleted
Last edited by MarkusVice on Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
badkarmajd

Post by badkarmajd »

The old K-Swiss classics had a rubber-like insole. A little pre-cum and the shoe became a slip and slide. A very good fuck in my opinion.
challanger244

Post by challanger244 »

I wouldent use memory foam stuffs gone rock solid on my old trainers
But currently ive been using some adidas trainers from a freind think i posted them here a while ago cant rember the model will try to add it when i get back
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! Skechers Equalizer Dealmaker are great, too! Very soft lining inside, and very soft memory foam insole! I've fucked mine countless times! 8)
jormun

Post by jormun »

cylan wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:58 pm Hi! Skechers Equalizer Dealmaker are great, too! Very soft lining inside, and very soft memory foam insole! I've fucked mine countless times! 8)
Seconding Sketchers being smooth! My wife has a pair of recent-ish Sketchers sport-clogs (nice open back for sliding in, closed toe to hold the load) and they are easily the softest insole I've enjoyed using!
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
shoelover213

Post by shoelover213 »

Adidas Top Ten Sleek Series Low. Very smooth inside lining, very fuckable (and a damn sexy sneaker as well). Still quite easy to find on second hand sites if you search for something like “adidas sleek”. If you intend to wear them, make sure to get a size or two (EU sizes that is) bigger than your normal size especially if you have wider feet as they are quite narrow.
KaiDG

Post by KaiDG »

Habe mit Veja, H&M und Hilfiger Sneaker gut Erfahrung 😁