Three way shoe-job

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wamisfun

Three way shoe-job

Post by wamisfun »

Talked to my friend tonight about having a three way with my wife. Must incorporate sneakers obviously. Should we cum her sneakers before we go out and then come back home and resume the deed? What would you do?
dan91

Re: Three way shoe-job

Post by dan91 »

wamisfun wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:01 pm Talked to my friend tonight about having a three way with my wife. Must incorporate sneakers obviously. Should we cum her sneakers before we go out and then come back home and resume the deed? What would you do?
cum before and after
japur

Post by japur »

Damn that would be hot seeing someone fuck my girl while they both wear sneakers. Definitely have some fun before going out. After getting home, you and your friend try on your wife’s other sneakers and receive shoe jobs while deciding which sneakers would be the hottest to wear while sharing her. Then move on to the shower/pool so the 3 of you can finish while wearing her wet sneakers.
nwf

Post by nwf »

Load her shoes up, the go out. Nothing hotter then your wife walking in a couple warm, fresh, wet loads!
Running Shoe

Post by Running Shoe »

Damn that’s hot! I’d love to load up both of your shoes and make you wear them sockless as we went out. Knowing your sweaty feet were in my cum would be soooo hot. Then being you both back for a big orgy fuck fest. I’d make you blast my shoes at the end. I’ve always wanted to do a workout with another guys cum blasted into my shoes.