Not everything may have been lost...

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

battlebeast

Not everything may have been lost...

Post by battlebeast »

Hello. I've been around a while and lurk, sometimes posting.

Anyway, like most of you I'm sad about loosing pics, but...

There is a website called "The Wayback Machine" that takes "snapshots" of websites. My own old website is on there, and so is this one. Go to:

https://archive.org/web/

and search the domain

www.shoesession.com/

and it'll come up. You'll have to choose when you want to view it; it goes by years. I tried and it worked... sort of. It's there, but you have to login to see pictures, and logging in is tricky via the wayback machine.

Maybe someone more versed than I in websites and such may know how to maneuver to get some stuff back.

It's worth a shot.
beaz51

Re: Not everything may have been lost...

Post by beaz51 »

I went strait to fhuckednikes.com with this tool, got a bunch of old thumb nail but nothing big any one else have any luck?
converselover110

Re: Not everything may have been lost...

Post by converselover110 »

beaz51 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:37 am I went strait to fhuckednikes.com with this tool, got a bunch of old thumb nail but nothing big any one else have any luck?
Sadly if it has been behind a paywall where you need an account to access it, like that site, all you'll mostly get is just what could be archived publicly as there is no way to log in. Doesn't matter if it's fhuckednikes, bootwankers, leathersneakergirls, old yahoo groups, anything, if you needed to log in to see stuff and it's no longer up, it's lost unless it pops up somewhere else.

Your best bet from there using the wayback will be looking for full size samples, I know the old site this was derived from (wethighheels) had some, so you might be able to find stuff there hopefully on the wayback machine.