Photos All Gone - What's Next for Us Sneaker Fans

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakercpl99

Re: Photos All Gone - What's Next for Us Sneaker Fans

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Cutiepatootie wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:17 am Using Imgur and cumming in socks
Keep blasting those tight sock pussies & keep :D it lit! :D
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
StanLee751

Post by StanLee751 »

Sooooboring862 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:12 pm For those who haven't noticed already or seen the post below, all photos on this site have been deleted.

https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 25&t=90788

Obviously a huge blow, although I'm not passing judgement on this site's moderator, wetshoe - running a major forum like this for free is a thankless job.

But with many commenters on that post above asking "what's next?," I thought I'd start a discussion on that topic specifically for us sneaker lovers, as we've always been sort of out own separate sub-community here.

What do people think? Stay here and hope for the best? Move somewhere else? If so, with the rest of this community, or someplace sneaker only? I think many of us are former (maybe even still current) members of Sneaker-planet / Seeker's Basement. I really can't imagine moving back there is what most have in mind, but maybe I'm wrong? I guess what turned me, and others I've spoken with, off there was the highly regulated moderation. But maybe if that had been the model here, we wouldn't be in the situation we're now in.
where could I find this Sneaker-planet / Seeker's Basement website? it sounds very interesting to me, couldn't find it on google. Thank you.
Sooooboring862

Post by Sooooboring862 »

StanLee751 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:00 pm
Sooooboring862 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:12 pm For those who haven't noticed already or seen the post below, all photos on this site have been deleted.

Obviously a huge blow, although I'm not passing judgement on this site's moderator, wetshoe - running a major forum like this for free is a thankless job.

But with many commenters on that post above asking "what's next?," I thought I'd start a discussion on that topic specifically for us sneaker lovers, as we've always been sort of out own separate sub-community here.

What do people think? Stay here and hope for the best? Move somewhere else? If so, with the rest of this community, or someplace sneaker only? I think many of us are former (maybe even still current) members of Sneaker-planet / Seeker's Basement. I really can't imagine moving back there is what most have in mind, but maybe I'm wrong? I guess what turned me, and others I've spoken with, off there was the highly regulated moderation. But maybe if that had been the model here, we wouldn't be in the situation we're now in.
where could I find this Sneaker-planet / Seeker's Basement website? it sounds very interesting to me, couldn't find it on google. Thank you.
I guess it's called sneaker-groups.com
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

Sooooboring862 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:23 pm
StanLee751 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:00 pm

I guess it's called sneaker-groups.com
sneaker-groups is ok... if you like cons; vans, and keds and it's ok....if don't mind paying a subscription to see 90% of image content...

I say we stay here. I've always used Imgur (easy peezy, lemon squeezy) from day 1. It takes an extra minute to upload your content to there then share your link. It's hardly a great hardship for this amazing collective community to continue
Got an idea for a custom clip? I'll get it recorded for you!

Kik @ OnTootsies
Email @ ontootsies@gmail.com