Photos All Gone - What's Next for Us Sneaker Fans

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sooooboring862

Photos All Gone - What's Next for Us Sneaker Fans

Post by Sooooboring862 »

For those who haven't noticed already or seen the post below, all photos on this site have been deleted.

https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 25&t=90788

Obviously a huge blow, although I'm not passing judgement on this site's moderator, wetshoe - running a major forum like this for free is a thankless job.

But with many commenters on that post above asking "what's next?," I thought I'd start a discussion on that topic specifically for us sneaker lovers, as we've always been sort of out own separate sub-community here.

What do people think? Stay here and hope for the best? Move somewhere else? If so, with the rest of this community, or someplace sneaker only? I think many of us are former (maybe even still current) members of Sneaker-planet / Seeker's Basement. I really can't imagine moving back there is what most have in mind, but maybe I'm wrong? I guess what turned me, and others I've spoken with, off there was the highly regulated moderation. But maybe if that had been the model here, we wouldn't be in the situation we're now in.
qwe0011

Re: Photos All Gone - What's Next for Us Sneaker Fans

Post by qwe0011 »

Sooooboring862 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:12 pm members of Sneaker-planet / Seeker's Basement
I used to be a member there in the early days, I remember their content was 99% converse, keds... those canvas type sneakers. Literally the only type of sneaker I have zero interest in, so no, won't be going back there.

Nothing wrong with the forum here per se; can still carry on but have the images hosted externally (imgur, tumblr etc)
ryanjs3172

Post by ryanjs3172 »

For those who like wet sneakers, we have a little forum over at https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/wetsneakers/

I know not everyone is into that, but hopefully some people will find it useful!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Def love photos anything women and nikes are the hottesttt always been "my thing"
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

I can understand why the pictures needed to be deleted but why can't we upload pictures now.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I won’t be going anywhere.
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

I agree , we need to support this forum it's been great over the years , as for pictures I have a discord group for sneaker fun maybe I need to add different folders to add photos of all sorts
https://discord.gg/RbP2EvHy link for who is keen
MarkusVice

Post by MarkusVice »

deleted
Last edited by MarkusVice on Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Stay here, this is my go-to forum. There are already signs that contributors are finding other ways to post and link. Yes it's a severe blow to lose all the pics from the past but the site can live on. Otherwise we're all scattered to the four winds and that would be much worse!
jd1

Post by jd1 »

I think fetish stuff isn't ideal for mainstream social platforms, even if they allow it. People use Twitter/YouTube/Discord in their daily lives. If you were to start doing fetish stuff on there you have a choice:
A. Do it publicly and everyone will see it. Your family, friends, coworkers.
B. Make a separate account and switch back and forth. An obvious hassle, and if you forget once, you can out yourself!

Sites like this but also OnlyFans and perhaps even kik, people don't use as "Social Media", so their one and only account is their anonymous fetish account. Much better in my opinion.