Where are you finding content?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converselover110

Re: Where are you finding content?

Post by converselover110 »

Krug wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:22 pm
Thank you sincerely for your recommendations! It seems that it's rare for them to cum onto the sneakers. And most of time they only deal with Converse. Nikes are extremely rare to see.
All the accounts you listed are Chinese accounts. I still cannot understand why there are no Japanese users doing the same things.
There are some out there still.

Finding much material from Japan is rough. You see a lot of the Japanese accounts following these accounts too. My recommendation is just to go accounts likes.

It is worth mentioning that in a good chunk of Asia they still have strictly enforced obscenity laws on the books. So finding such material can be an uphill struggle, and most of what I can find From JP in particular is school girl stuff, you know, uwubaki, flat loafers, etc. If someone is into stuff worn by someone older, it's almost always some highly conservative office lady stuff.

There is stuff with sups and afos and ace 83s from both sides there. If you're willing to go for men's sneakers plenty of Jordans.

While converse is my primary focus, I'm into all sorts of material. Converse is also easier to find as it's pretty omnipresent.
haithar

Post by haithar »

Krug wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:42 pm
SilverCooler1500 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:27 am
Thank you sincerely for your recommendations! It seems that it's rare for them to cum onto the sneakers. And most of time they only deal with Converse. Nikes are extremely rare to see.
All the accounts you listed are Chinese accounts. I still cannot understand why there are no Japanese users doing the same things.
Most of the Post he shared are Converse because (well, look at his username) I know about these Asian Madlads (They're mostly Chinese from what I can tell) who post their finding as well

If you want to find more, you can check the Liked Tweets of this account, You'll find some good shit

https://twitter.com/ilovesneakerhhh/likes

Beware some of the Users that he likes, I found in some of these users some other fetishes mixed in which I personally don't find pleasant
Thank you for your advice, though we can hardly see any cum on sneakers in his likes. They would rather cum onto other kinds of shoes or cum into a sneaker, but never onto it. Sitll most tweets are from Chinese accounts, and are tagged with a Chinese word for "cumming on the shoes" but come with photos of merely the sneakers with no cum.
Anyway I found a Converse shoejob video very nice. https://twitter.com/Berry65029886/statu ... 2hffkf26_g
This converse shoejob is exquisite
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
vector

Post by vector »

converselover110 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:00 am
There are some out there still.

Finding much material from Japan is rough. You see a lot of the Japanese accounts following these accounts too. My recommendation is just to go accounts likes.

It is worth mentioning that in a good chunk of Asia they still have strictly enforced obscenity laws on the books. So finding such material can be an uphill struggle, and most of what I can find From JP in particular is school girl stuff, you know, uwubaki, flat loafers, etc. If someone is into stuff worn by someone older, it's almost always some highly conservative office lady stuff.

There is stuff with sups and afos and ace 83s from both sides there. If you're willing to go for men's sneakers plenty of Jordans.

While converse is my primary focus, I'm into all sorts of material. Converse is also easier to find as it's pretty omnipresent.
Almost every girl wears sneakers 70% of the time in China/TW/HK.
Japanese girls simply do not wear sneakers that often, they prefer loafers, booties and flats/heels.

So yes it is much harder to find them in sneakers. Especially the branded ones.