Kamala Harris Converse Sockless?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sooooboring862

Kamala Harris Converse Sockless?

Post by Sooooboring862 »

Let me start this post by saying please do not make this about politics. The truth is that VP Harris is a massive Converse fan (lots of articles and interviews out there about that), so I don't care what your politics are, but for us sneaker lovers that should be a good thing.

I'm wondering if anyone else thinks she wears her Converse sockless. I've attached a few pictures that I found quickly making it look that way. But I've not been able to find a picture that absolutely confirms it (i.e., one that shows her foot instead of socks on the side holes). What do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
battlebeast

Re: Kamala Harris Converse Sockless?

Post by battlebeast »

Don't know for sure, but I like it!
brewfan8

Re: Kamala Harris Converse Sockless?

Post by brewfan8 »

Sooooboring862 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:27 pm Let me start this post by saying please do not make this about politics. The truth is that VP Harris is a massive Converse fan (lots of articles and interviews out there about that), so I don't care what your politics are, but for us sneaker lovers that should be a good thing.

I'm wondering if anyone else thinks she wears her Converse sockless. I've attached a few pictures that I found quickly making it look that way. But I've not been able to find a picture that absolutely confirms it (i.e., one that shows her foot instead of socks on the side holes). What do you think?
I think she wears them with those really low socks that don't cover the top of the foot