Is there anyone that works or volunteers at a Thrift Store

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerfreak

Is there anyone that works or volunteers at a Thrift Store

Post by sneakerfreak »

Be really hard to have hot women bringing in their donated shoes & not taking them for yourself. Often thought of volunteering at our Thrift Store it’s right next to a gym.
sneakerfun

Re: Is there anyone that works or volunteers at a Thrift Store

Post by sneakerfun »

I had exactly the same thought. Must be loads of people who do this?
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

sneakerfun wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:53 pm I had exactly the same thought. Must be loads of people who do this?
Man you would think so but nobody is replying so must not be anyone on here that has or does. Be a great gig to try out for a bit a guy might get some nice scores from some women doing some donating.
PBF

Post by PBF »

not to mention you could cum them and put them back on the rack for random women to wear.
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

PBF wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:24 am not to mention you could cum them and put them back on the rack for random women to wear.
I've jizzed in sneakers years ago namely Nike court and heeleys that I "borrowed" and donated in a Sally army clothing bank afterwards