Story time

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mymary54

Re: Story time

Post by mymary54 »

Yes, i agree with all the comments! This is an awsome story! Thanks, very much, for taking your time to write it and share with all of us. It is super hot. Look forward to each installment.
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Sehr sehr geile und schöne Geschichte :)
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

Awesome
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Loving this story!
istealyourthunder

Post by istealyourthunder »

Hi ^^! I'm back ! Thank you for all the nice comments and messages ! <3

Hope you guys are ready for a new part!

For pictures: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=90487

-ch6-

The next morning, I was sitting at the breakfast table with a big empty bottle of water. I was still wearing my black and white superstars on my feet. I wore them on all night in bed and was planning to shower with them before switching them to get ready for Sam’s arrival. They felt incredibly warm and my feet were glowing inside. It made my pussy twinkle when I thought about last night eating the melted ice cream together from the sneakers. My fingers went to my clit and I was rubbing in slow circular motions drenching my panties and the chair underneath. I put my fingers inside and felt how wet I was. I took my fingers out and rubbed the juices against my superstars. I put my fingers inside the shoe and felt how warm it was inside. I knew Sam would love it. But I had to shower and the sneakers needed cleaning as much I liked how dirty they were. But not before I took them with me for a final step in my plan.

Sam didn’t show the goodies from his closet as he was working on a little sneakerproject. I had to admit that I was very disappointed as I thought we trusted each other completely sharing this awesome thing together. But it also made me horny and curious knowing he was doing some messy things. I was fantasizing all kind of things. Not only him using his own juices, but also using food, drinks, maybe even … fire?

I tried to tease him back by leaving pretty early after that and now I was rethinking everything from last night and I didn’t know what to do with my horny self. Then I plotted something. I noticed Sam almost cumming in his pants when I told him about the golden showers Elena and me did with the af1 at the gym. Seeing him all horny made me crave some sneaker sex so bad. And I actually liked him so I wanted to gift him something before he left to go to my place.

I took my phone and positioned it towards my shower. After pressing ‘record’ I stepped inside with the Adidas still on both my feet. I washed my hair and the water and soap was running down inside the sneakers. I moved my feet to make a squishy sound. Then I took one of and put lots of showergel on it. Then I used the sneaker to wash my complete body. While I was rubbing the soap against my nipples and between my legs, I couldn’t help letting out some soft moans. Finally, I placed it between my legs. I had to go so bad as I was drinking water all morning. To let it go in the sneaker felt so good and naughty. And knowing I would send Sam this little video made me uncontrollably wild. I felt the sneaker getting warm in my hand while I was filling it up completely. When I was ready, I went to my phone and made sure that it recorded the mess that I made.

After that I send Sam the video with one message: ‘Can’t wait to have you with my sneakers in my bed’. While waiting for a reply I put the sneakers in the washing machine and dressed myself. I decided to wear some Air Jordans that matched my little short and top. I saw Sam texted me ‘Fuck that’s hot. It will be hard driving with my dick being so hard from seeing you making a mess without me’.

When the doorbell rang, my heart skipped a beat when I finally could jump into Sams arms. I opened the door and he practically ran inside, grabbed my face and kissed me. While we were leaning against each other I could feel his huge erection throbbing in his pants. He took me up in his arms and went to my bedroom. He threw me on the bed and I reached to undo his pant and belt, trailing my fingers against his erection. He moaned and pulled his pants down. I put my sneaker gently against his dick and started massaging the top with it. I leaned back and put his dick between my two feet so I could massage him with the air jordans. Precum was already smearing on both of them. He moved his hips to help fuck both of my sneakers. ‘mmh, I bet you like fucking them like that’ I moaned. He pushed me back further against the bed. ‘Fuck baby, I’m already ready to cum’. I quickly took my feet a little bit out the Jordans to make place for his cock shooting his cum all inside. He took my leg closer and put it inside cumming so hard I swear he completely soaked it inside. He pushed my feet back inside and I could feel the warm and thickness off his cum. ‘Wow baby, you came so much. I love it!’ I stand up and pushed my feet harder against the sole so I could feel the complete loving Sam gave to my sneaker. ‘I would love it if you wore those outside with me’ Sam said slowly, still coming to his senses from cumming so hard. ‘I have a little idea’. I went to Sam and gave him a little kiss. ‘We are going outside and we are not done yet making them messy.’ Sam giggled ‘what are you planning now?’ ‘We need drinks, lots of them’ and for the moment that’s the only hint Sam got.
Last edited by istealyourthunder on Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
oops1

Post by oops1 »

Last edited by oops1 on Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mymary54

Post by mymary54 »

Awsome update! Eagerly awaiting the next one! Appreciate the work!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Oh my, you can't leave us hanging there!! Great story, can't wait to see what Sam has in mind :)
shoeswap

Post by shoeswap »

i hope that you keep writing.... these have been amazing
istealyourthunder

Post by istealyourthunder »

Hi everyone ! Hoping to cheer you all up with another chapter !! :wink:
Hope you enjoy <3

-ch7-

When we went outside Sam had trouble hiding his big hard pulsating dick in his pants. He was eying the Air Jordans I was wearing on the way to the car, knowing he made them all messy inside. I had switched my shorts with a skirt so he knew we were in for some fun times. When we were in the car, I showed him what I took with me in my big bag.

There were a pair of AF1 Shadows. He hadn’t seen them yet so I saw how thirsty he was to use them. “Meet my little favorites” I whispered putting one between his leg and one between my legs. I started rubbing it between his legs, making his dick somehow bigger and harder. “You like that? You should know I used them all week. They were my little project. I slept with them, showered with them and used them to make me cum every single night before I went to sleep and every morning when I woke up. I thought about you making them all messy however you like… But I started liking them so much that I couldn’t leave them with you. But I guess we can play with them a little bit on the way to the city”.

I knew Sam approved because he pushed the sneaker harder against his dick. I saw how horny he was. “Baby, we should go. We both worked hard, we deserve a night out. But then you have to start the car” I giggled. He did just that. There were no people on the road so Sam could stare at me many times riding the af1 between my legs. “Baby, you’re making it very hard for me to focus” he said. I pushed my skirt up so he could see the full show of me fucking the AF1. We could both hear how wet I was and he could see how soaked my panties were. My body twitched when I was rubbing it faster. I took of my panties and caressed the top over my clit and then into the wetness that was between my legs.

Meanwhile when he could he started rubbing the sneaker faster and harder against himself following my lead. When I knew I soaked them good I switched mine with his. I licked his and Sam licked mine, tasting how horny I was all while he was driving. When Sam felt he couldn’t take it anymore, he decided to not go towards the city but to his place. “I can’t go like this, baby, I can’t hold it anymore. He stopped rubbing himself knowing he was going to cum any moment.

When we arrived at his apartment, we both jumped out like wild people. I put the Af1 shadows back in my bag. We went in to the elevator but couldn’t stop ourselves from kissing each other the whole way up. I buried my fingers in his hair. His hand was between my legs and he was feeling what the sneaker had done to me as I still didn’t have any panties on. “Damn, you’re so wet”. When we were finally in his room Sam took one of the AF1 and entered it in my pussy. With his fingers he rubbed my clit, all swollen and needy, peaking out from between my lips. He used one to fuck me and the other one to caress my clit gently, then harder, causing my body to completely arch from temptation. I was already on the edge of cumming. My hips moving up and down as he pushed the sneaker deep inside me and worked its magic on my body. I couldn’t lay still and I couldn’t stop moaning. I started cumming on the sneaker. I hear Sam whisper ‘yesssss’ when he felt how much I came all over them.

I was breathless when I came down from my climax and I removed Sams briefs, finally releasing his hard and wet cock. He took one of the Air Jordans off from my feet the one he didn’t make dirty (yet). It was beaming with heat from wearing them and from all the naughty things we were doing. Sam felt the warmth I created inside. I wanted to give him a sneakerjob and taste the sneaker on his dick but he wouldn’t let me. He put the sneaker on his dick himself and held my hands on both sides of my head. Our fingers entwined when he started rubbing the sneaker on his dick against my clit, rubbing me with it.

We were perfectly in synch as Sam rubbed the top of the shoe against my clit, still overly sensitive from cumming so hard. I couldn’t keep my body still. I wanted the sneaker deep inside me, needed it deep inside me. I used my legs to wrap them around his body and rubbed my clit up and down for him, pushing the sneaker up and down his dick. He finally put the sneaker in me with his dick inside. He took his time making sure all my juices were over the shoe, and then he buried it deep inside me. We were moaning as I stretch farther than ever before. Sam paused and watched me making sure I was okay putting the sneaker deeper than ever before. When he saw I was enjoying it, he was thrusting It harder and faster. Sams eyes closed from the pleasure from my tight pussy pushing the interior from the sneaker tight against his dick. I started to shake as my second climax came and I yelled when my pussy clenched the sneaker making Sam exploded inside it as his moans increased in intensity when he felt me cumming around it. Spurts of cum were emptied in the Air Jordan. We both were breathless as we come down from our climaxes, holding each other in our arms laying in the bed with sneakers around us.