Story time

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sudsey

Re: Story time

Post by Sudsey »

Awesome update!
Diekkergaal

Post by Diekkergaal »

Fking hell, what a horny story <3
istealyourthunder

Re: Story time & sneaker pics

Post by istealyourthunder »

Hi <3 some more pictures for you all ^^ !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by istealyourthunder on Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hatr

Post by Hatr »

Thank you for your cool story and for the nice pics
royx

Post by royx »

Awesome story! And ur AFs are so hot! You gotta drench them just like in the story ;)
istealyourthunder

Back with another part & some pics 💦

-ch5-

Sam and I had an exhausting long work week. We didn’t even have the time to properly meet up and it was killing me. Sam offered to plan a dinner date on sunday where he would cook for me at his place. I decided to wear a short black dress and my Adidas superstars with holo stripes. A perfect fit. When I arrived, Sam already had a big pot of spaghetti sauce on the stove. I greeted him with a nice bottle of red wine. Sam gave me a sweet kiss. “Wow, it smells amazing!” I said when I wanted to peek into his pot of spaghetti. “Ah ah, not yet”. Sam took my hand and pulled me away to his couch.

Before he could offer me to sit down, I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his back. Sam touched the Superstars with his hands and I could feel his dick getting hard. I held tight so he could feel the sneakers in his back and I saw it gave him a hard time. “Missed you” I whispered before giving him a kiss. “But I’ll behave!” I jumped back down. “Can’t wait to taste and rank your cooking skills”.

Sam gave me a drink and showed me around the house. Weirdly enough I didn’t notice sneakers anywhere. It felt weird because my house was fully loaded with them at this point… Sam gifted me lots of sneakers that he had the pleasure to fill up inside and out so I suspected he also had a private stash at his home.

When we were in his bathroom, I noticed a big closet. A big closet in a bathroom owned by a guy alone… It peaked my curiosity a lot. “What’s in there?”. “Of course you notice my toy closet,” he grinned. I didn’t dare to guess which toys he meant. “If you behave, you might get a little peek inside”. “You’re on!”.

We had lots of fun and light talks when dinner got served. It was the best spaghetti ever. “This tastes so yummie! What did you use?” I knew Sam was a good cook but damn, this was on another level. “You’ll never guess! I’m actually working on a little project! And you’re the only one I want to share this with.” My eyes widened when he opened a cupboard and showed me my beautiful white AF1 with red detail I gave him for some play time weeks ago. It was fully stained with not only his juices, but something that looked like food stains. When I got closer, I saw that the laces were cut off. “Noooo… Your secret ingredient?” “Bingo, immediately guessed it right, I didn’t expect anything less from you”. I was shocked and at this point I did lots of things with my sneakers but nothing like this. I gave him an admiring look. “That mind of yours, love how it works”.

“You never did something like this,” Sam asked. “Well, I came close to this because I burned some laces from my favorite pairs. Laces are easy to get and it made me feel naughty to destroy something I love so much”. “We should write that on our naughty list” Sam said jokingly but I read in between the lines that he was into some freaky shit and I loved it. I looked down and noticed he still had a boner. “That made me so horny, knowing I cut up the laces and put it in the sauce and we both tasted it and you loving it... Baby, I’ve been edging all week, and I saved everything for those Superstars”.

I lifted my dress and Sam took it off. I only wore a tiny, red thong underneath, revealing pretty much everything. Sam had to open his pants and take off his shorts because his cock would burst out of it at how hard it was getting. I pushed him on the couch and put my superstar on his dick and massaged it up and down. Precum was already leaking out and was smearing on the holo stripes of the sneaker. I could see how desperate he was to put his dick in them. I felt the wetness between my legs and Sam ripped my thong off, took my hips and slided the superstar over my nipples which made me squirm and moan. Then he put the superstars as deep as he could inside me.

“These need cum and lots of it” I whispered in his ear while making the sneaker soaking wet. Sam smiled, wanting nothing more to fulfill my request. He took his rock hard dick and I slid my other sneaker over it and started giving him a hand job with it. Sam moved his hips and started fucking it hard and I followed his pace and it only took seconds before he filled the sneaker with his cum. He squirmed when he was coming, taking the superstar in his hand and putting his dick deep inside so he could fill it up in the toe area. “I love feeling your cum between my toes” I said when I put it back on my feet. The wetness of his cum hugged the sole of my feet and I was pleased to feel his cum all over my toes. It made me squirt all over the sneaker that was inside me, covering the holo stripes with nice cum making them even shine brighter then before.

“Now it’s my turn to please you”. He took out the superstar that was still inside me. Sam licked my juices and smelled the inside which made his dick twitch to not take long before being fully erect again.

He went to his fridge and freezer and took out some whipped cream and ice cream. “Want a little dessert?” he asked. “Mmm, I never say no to that” I replied. “No need for bowls when we have this” showing me my superstars that were just a minute ago inside me. We both filled it up with ice-cream. We were still naked while we were squirting a hefty amount of whipped cream all over the sneaker covering the leather and laces.

“Bon appetit!” we said and we started licking and slurping all the cream and ice of the sneaker. We had lots of work so it took a while to lick it completely clean that the ice inside melted and started leaking out the bottom. “I guess you should drink it up”. I took the superstar and flipped it so Sam could drink the melted cream inside completely up. “Mmm, I still taste you”. He squirmed. He wanted to put his dick in the sneaker but I stopped him. “Wait, let’s see that secret closet first, because I suspect it can make this even more fun”. Sam didn’t object…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

daaaamn that's so hot. I love the stains on your superstars but looks like there is room for more!
NikeshoxmeHard

Post by NikeshoxmeHard »

Wow wow wow!!!!
oops1

Post by oops1 »

Last edited by oops1 on Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
istealyourthunder

oops1 wrote: ↑Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:57 am Thank you very much for sharing your super hot experiences with us: You are great at story telling and your feet look absolutely stunning in your sexy sneakers 😍 I immediately became a huge fan of yours and your story!
Aawh. Such a sweet comment, thank you so much!