Story time

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

istealyourthunder

Re: Story time

Post by istealyourthunder »

Back with another part, a naughty one :P hope you liiiiike !

-ch3-

It took a while before Sam reached out to me through social media asking me for a movie date. At the party we had talked about this horror movie we both wanted to see and as it just came out it was the perfect opportunity to meet. I decided to wear my old skool black and white vans that were in need of some playtime.

It started as a normal date and we went and bought some snacks before we made ourselves cozy in the seats. It was a weekday so it wasn’t that crowded. When the lights turned dark and the movie started, I made my move and touched the inside of his leg with one of the vans he had been eying all evening. As we were sitting in the back of the movies and nobody was sitting behind us, I felt the courage to move my leg up and place my vans between his legs. I pressed the vans against him and could feel the erection growing in his pants. I took of my other Vans and pressed it against his face so he could smell that I’ve been wearing them all day and they needed his cum.

I removed my panties and when he saw how wet I was, he started rubbing me with the vans I just held to his face and he had been sniffing deeply making him almost faint of excitement. The vans he rubbed against me was immediately damp with my essence. I started moving and grinding against it so it stroked my clit up and down. I started squirming in my seat and grabbed his hand helping him to feel me with the vans.

Meanwhile I unbuckled his pants and took it down together with his shorts. It was dark and the movie was playing so loud nobody could see what we were doing. At least we hoped so. I started stroking his dick with the vans, slowly at first. And sometimes I massaged his balls with the tip of the shoe. That combo drove Sam wild. When I saw he was desperate to explode I put the vans all over his pulsating dick and started to move it up and down fast.

He answered by aiming the other vans inside my dripping pussy and I had to hold my breath to not moan my lungs out from him thrusting the vans deep inside me. I bit my lip and tried to control myself. My hand squeezed the vans around his dick tightly like a nice pussy while he kept fucking me with the vans without remorse.

Sam started moaning and drove his dick deep inside the vans. I hit my climax and my pussy suctioned around the Vans and my juices ran down wetting it completely making the black of the vans somehow even darker. At the same time, he explodes all inside the other Vans leaving an unhealthy amount of cum inside them covering the complete sole of the shoe. I kept milking him dry so I was sure every drip was inside.

When we both were coming to our senses, I put the heavenly stained shoes back on. They felt so moist and warm, they were like little trophies on my feet. “Let’s go to the toilet”, I asked him. We both walked out, not being able to keep our eyes of the mess we just made.

It was the late-night movie so there was no toilet lady anymore so we both snuck into a bathroom stall.

I kissed him fast and hard. He pulled me closer and I answered his touch by pushing him on the toilet seat. I sat on his lap and took the vans of where he released his load in. I licked of the remainders of his cum that had leaked on the surface. He pulled my top of hungrily, and he took of my other vans and licked it all over trying to taste my juices that I left all over them.

He moved my hips up and pushed the vans inside me again but now he had the best view on the whole thing. I raised my hips higher willing him to push them deeper and deeper inside me. I felt they were still wet from my juices so it slid in smoothly. He answered each of my moans, teasing me and pulling the vans out and putting them inside again until I’m ready the squirt all over them.

He pulled me up with the vans still inside me and put his dick in them ready to use it as a condom. While he was fucking me and the vans, I wrapped my legs tightly around his back. He speeds up and groans, pushing my back against the toilet door not caring that somebody entered the stall next to us. I saw he was about to orgasm again and I made me so horny, that I also climaxed and my pussy tightened around the vans and I felt it being sucked inside me with his dick and we both released our juices all over.

As I put them both back on, he kissed my forehead. “I can cross that from the list with all the things I want to do with your little sneakers.” he said. “Oh, do we have a list now?” I answered curiously. He looked at me with a naughty glance and said “yes and, …. it’s a very long list”.
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

daamn that's soo hot. I wanna fill your sneakers so bad
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

This story keeps getting better and better! Really like that Sam has to sniff your sneakers… Keep up the good writing!!
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Can't wait for more bud, keep up the good work
Blwcrow

Post by Blwcrow »

Can we see a picture of the vans?
Diekkergaal

Post by Diekkergaal »

Best thread ever
Gismo99

Post by Gismo99 »

Great stories, thanks for sharing!
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

I love it
challanger244

Post by challanger244 »

^^^
istealyourthunder

Post by istealyourthunder »

Hi everyone, I'm back with another chapter ! Hope you like it <3

-ch4-

Sam and I have been seeing each other for a couple of weeks now. Mostly for sneaker play but I didn’t complain walking around with cummed sneakers every single day. It felt so good to look at them at work and when I hung out with friends. It felt naughty and hot to know that people might notice. It made me horny just thinking about all the stuff we did with them. I even wore them at home the whole day and slept with them in my bed after I had some play time with myself. You can imagine there were sneakers laying everywhere in the house which made for some nice surprises when Sam came over.

When I just came home from work and was about to ask Sam to come over, I got a text from Elena. We’ve seen one another at the gym a week ago and decided to go together for motivation. We met at the gym. She had her all white nikes on just like me. We had a very heavy work-out and we were both longing for a hot shower. We went to the dressing room together where we left our stuff. There were separated shower cabins and we were lucky. Two of them were free next to each other. I took all my shower stuff with me and on my way to the shower I flinched. I noticed Elena still had her nikes on when she went into the cabin. I felt my pussy pulsate when I thought about her sneakers getting soaking wet just like that rainy day a while ago. When I was showering, I was reliving that one day over and over in my head again. And it made me horny af.

We heard the third girl who was in the last shower cabin leave and I didn’t hesitate to call Elena out. “Hey, how do your sneakers feel?”. “Wanna see?” she asked. I didn’t see her face but I knew for sure she wanted nothing less than me coming over to her. I came out of the shower, all naked and wet. She opened her door and although she looked amazing, I instantly checked her feet with the Nikes. She moved her feet so I could hear how drenched they were. She took my face. “I missed you so much, I can’t sleep thinking about the things I want to do with these and you.” I couldn’t even process what happened when she started kissing me. I was so turned on I couldn’t think straight and went on my knees and took one of her sneakers of. “Do you want me to fuck them, right here and now?”. Her eyes went big and I wasn’t sure anymore if the wetness between her legs where from the showerwater or from her pussy.

The inside of the Nike was filled with water and I put it upside down above her shoulder. The water that was inside streamed down her body. I massaged her face with it, put the tip in her mouth so she could give it a long lick and went slowly down to fully stroke her body and stopped right between her legs. I rubbed her clit with the front she just licked and she squeezed my arm. “Please fuck them” she asked. We turned off the shower and I slipped the sneaker inside me. It went in heavenly because of the wetness of the water and me being so horny that putting it in made me already feel close to orgasm. She put one hand on my waist and one on the Nike and controlled my movements to fuck it. I never wanted it to stop. I wrapped my hand over her back so she knew she could fuck me as deep as she wanted with it. She moaned and speeded up, kissing my nipples. When I felt I was about the orgasm I paused her and looked at the other sneaker she still wore. She knew what I meant and took it off with her other feet and handed it to me. I used the sneaker to stroke her neck, breasts, nipples, and I went down till I also slipped it right inside her pussy. Now we were both fucking the sneaker the other one was holding.

We were both moaning while we were kissing and our pussies responded perfectly at the same time by drenching both sneakers with our cum. While we were making the Nikes soaking wet, we kept grinding it against our clit. “Let’s look how dirty we made them she asked. The shower wasn’t running anymore and we proudly looked at our juices all over the Nikes. “I want to lick them so bad” I whispered, wanting nothing more than to taste her on the wet leather. She started cuddling me and took her lips to my ear and said “But yours are not dirty yet…”. “mmh, I would love it if I could walk them home covered with our juices”. She looked at me and hesitated. “Well I would love to fill yours” she finally said. “I just said you could, silly”. “But in a different way..”. I stroked her hair and face and looked her right into her big eyes and said: “I know what you want”. I came closer to her face. “And I want you to do it so bad, you wouldn’t even ask”.

We took my Nikes and put it in the shower cabin. The outside was dry but the inside was still damp from the sweat from working out. There were also lots of stains from Sam cuming in them multiple times. She caressed the inside with her fingers so she could touch the stains and then put them between her legs. I grabbed her arm and quickly asked “Please let me hold them!”. I felt conflicted about the fact she would make my well-loved Nikes dirty like that but I couldn’t wait to see and feel how warm and wet she would make them with her golden juices. She squatted over and I held them between her legs. She started to fill them up, first slowly and the sound of it getting more and more filled up turned us both on. When she noticed we both liked it she got more confident to fill them up fast and hard making the pee squirt out of all the holes. It ran all over the edge covering the leather and my hand. I had to use my other hand to hold it because it got so heavy and the outside of the sneaker started radiating the warmth from her pee inside. When she was done, I put them down and let it come out of the sides and sole of the sneaker. We watched it leak out a little bit. I put my feet inside which made her juices jump out of the shoe. I walked out leaving a trail of golden juice all over the floor and each step made the most pleasing sound.