Unexpected score!!!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sw18

Unexpected score!!!

Post by sw18 »

Yesterday I was pulling into a parking space at the grocery store and I noticed a few people standing around on the next row over. I didn’t think too much about it until I got out of my truck and heard people yelling. My curiosity got the best of me and I looked over in the direction of the commotion and saw two older women (both mid to late 40s) fighting. One had a fistful of the other’s hair and was dragging her by it and hitting her in the face. I immediately noticed the poor woman on the ground had no shoes on (never did see them) and the other woman was missing a shoe. I could see she had on one athletic shoe (couldn’t see the brand from where I was) and the other foot was completely bare. I went in and finished my shopping and by the time I got back out the fight was over and everyone was gone. Something told me to take a look where the fight happened and I’m glad I did. This sexy size 6.5 fuck toy was sitting in the middle of an empty parking spot so I guess it got kicked under a car and the woman couldn’t find it before she left. I’m going to do a lot of dirty things to it today!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dtb305

Re: Unexpected score!!!

Post by dtb305 »

Can't wait to see all the dirty things you're going to do to them
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

I guess there is no rule against sticking your dick in crazy's shoe.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Tempic wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 7:40 am I guess there is no rule against sticking your dick in crazy's shoe.
Crazy always feels good!
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

What a great score!

I'd have picked it up as well. It's hot to find a random shoe whether it be on the side of the road or wherever.

That's a great looking sneaker. Cum in it!!

I'm still hoping to find a Reebok somewhere but hasn't happened yet lol.

I'd still like to blow your wife's sneaker full of cum too haha...
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Reefan1981 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:01 am What a great score!

I'd have picked it up as well. It's hot to find a random shoe whether it be on the side of the road or wherever.

That's a great looking sneaker. Cum in it!!

I'm still hoping to find a Reebok somewhere but hasn't happened yet lol.

I'd still like to blow your wife's sneaker full of cum too haha...
It smells like lotion and cigarettes. The lady that lost it was probably hot as hell 10 years ago. I thought of you recently when I came across this Reebok Princess video. I love Norah Nova but this was a new video to me. I’d love to get my hands on those Princesses!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

That's hot. Thanks!!

I'd like those Reeboks myself :lol:
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

Any update?
cm

Post by cm »

what have you done to that asics? :-D
sw18

Post by sw18 »

cm wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:03 am what have you done to that asics? :-D
Not much yet. It has been hiding in my truck for a week now. My wife has been keeping me pretty occupied lately. She’s been wearing her Nikes sockless with yoga pants and I can’t think of much else! 🤣