Sneaker hide and search game

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrljynoyqvywrjmquz

Re: Sneaker hide and search game

Post by mrljynoyqvywrjmquz »

Je kunt de locatie met fotos en coördinaten hierin plaatsen. En mocht iemand ze gevonden hebben dan kan die gene dat laten weten met fotos bijvoorbeeld.
Ik hoop vanmiddag een paar te kunnen verstoppen.
mrljynoyqvywrjmquz

Post by mrljynoyqvywrjmquz »

Maybe it is more convenient for the others to communicate it in English so they will understand it too.

But I hid the first pair of Converse low tops in a park in Eindhoven.
The coordinates are as follows: 51.4558663, 5.4464879 https://www.google.com/maps?q=loc:51.4558663,5.4464879
The shoes are behind the roots of a fallen tree stump.
They are not directly visible but if you look behind it you can see them.
See attached the pictures where they are hidden.

If you find them do what you want with them, but do let us know (possibly with pictures of the actual state before and/or after your actions :wink: ) in this forum.
Hopefully someone can find them and has fun with it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
badkarmajd

Post by badkarmajd »

We should do this in U.S. too
lfcasual

Post by lfcasual »

I'm proud that my idea take such a lot of interest guys around the world. Keep going on with that if it's possible!!!

And I think it only can work if you try to get part of it.
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

Love this idea. Definitely need to bring to US.
timstrangie

Post by timstrangie »

I'm going to Eindhoven to pick them up :) and I will put a pair of Superstars from my collection there for someone else to play around with! <3
timstrangie

Post by timstrangie »

Then as soon as I'm done with the Converse I'll hide them in a park in Enschede, this way the shoes will start traveling through the country ;)
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

timstrangie wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:25 am I'm going to Eindhoven to pick them up :) and I will put a pair of Superstars from my collection there for someone else to play around with! <3
Will you sent us the coordinates and a pic of the superstars when your ready.?
timstrangie

Post by timstrangie »

Of course I will :) they will probably be close to the point where the Cons have been hidden, but I will make sure to send some coordinates as well as a nice picture.
timstrangie

Post by timstrangie »

Unfortunately, a lot of sand got on the Converse, maybe some dog played with the shoe? A bit too dirty for my taste, but I did leave another pair there :) the coordinates are the same!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.