Sneaker hide and search game

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrljynoyqvywrjmquz

Sneaker hide and search game

Post by mrljynoyqvywrjmquz »

Hi,
I was wondering if it would be a nice idea to start a game in the Netherlands. Like a hide and seek game with sneakers.
The other day I saw this forum post from "lfcasual" in Germany with the same idea. https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p1162735
Soon I want to hide some shoes somewhere in the Netherlands, so then I will post them here when they have been hide.
This will also be described in the same way as "lfcasual" describes it in his post with the pictures and coordinates.
If in the meantime there are others who already would like to hide sneakers, so others can look for them, don't hesitate to post them here.
I hope that soon we can start searching for nice sneakers in different places in the Netherlands.
timstrangie

Re: Sneaker hide and search game

Post by timstrangie »

Amazing idea, I've some pairs to hide :)
badkarmajd

Post by badkarmajd »

Like geocaching for sneaker pussies… interesting idea
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

Some nike air max bws?
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

I would love to do this in the Scotland area
mrljynoyqvywrjmquz

I'm going to hide a pair of Converse low tops somewhere near Eindhoven soon.
I'll share the location with photos then.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

mrljynoyqvywrjmquz wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:01 pm Hi,
I was wondering if it would be a nice idea to start a game in the Netherlands. Like a hide and seek game with sneakers.
The other day I saw this forum post from "lfcasual" in Germany with the same idea. https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p1162735
Soon I want to hide some shoes somewhere in the Netherlands, so then I will post them here when they have been hide.
This will also be described in the same way as "lfcasual" describes it in his post with the pictures and coordinates.
If in the meantime there are others who already would like to hide sneakers, so others can look for them, don't hesitate to post them here.
I hope that soon we can start searching for nice sneakers in different places in the Netherlands.
Very nice idea!

Ben er helemaal voor, wanneer wil je starten ;)
whieh

Post by whieh »

Last edited by whieh on Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrljynoyqvywrjmquz

whieh wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:25 am Sounds good! Zal ook een paar converse van mn gf achterlaten :-)
Nicee in welke regio ga je ze verstoppen?
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

whieh wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:25 am Sounds good! Zal ook een paar converse van mn gf achterlaten :-)
Misschien eigen topic starten hierover :)