Instagram girl converse help - Mikayla Jones?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cntryboy10279

Instagram girl converse help - Mikayla Jones?

Post by cntryboy10279 »

A little while ago now, there was this young girl on IG who would post converse pics and do customs. Her name on there was Mikayla Jones, she was out of San Diego if I remember correctly. She went dark one day and her account was deleted shortly after. She was active on tumblr back in the day as well before their whole +18 thing went down and they lost basically all of their members. Does anyone else know what happened to her? Or if she is still making content under some new name/account either no IG or onlyfans, PH, manyvids, or anywhere else?
I attached some pics for reference. She was a real nice girl too, something about her mother getting really sick a week or so before the black out?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
candidshoes

Re: Instagram girl converse help - Mikayla Jones?

Post by candidshoes »

Thanks for the pics. A long while back there was a thread on here about a girlfriend who would send pics of her licking/sniffing her sneakers. She looks like this girl! IDK if anyone remembers or not. The thread then went dark and all the photos were deleted.

Does anyone have more photos of this girl?
chucko

Post by chucko »

Yeah those IG accounts are fake, unfortunately. This girl's boyfriend had her take a bunch of private sneaker fetish photos for him and then went and posted them everywhere without her consent (sometimes impersonating her, sometimes not) for years while they were dating and long after they had already broken up. Apparently she had people finding her real accounts and harassing her. Just a real shitty situation all around.
Anyway, if you see here photos floating around, I promise you they're old and she's not the one posting them. Don't get catfished.
klausdaniel

Post by klausdaniel »

I will share some of these beatiful girl and pics, enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

To be honest you guys should probably stop posting the pics of her, just from a moral standpoint, since we actually know that she doesn't want them spreading around the internet.
cntryboy10279

Post by cntryboy10279 »

So no, that's not true. Well the shitty boyfriend part might be. But I had many conversations with her, including via facetime. She was real, and she was really sending pics to people that paid for customs, myself included.
chucko

Post by chucko »

Okay when was this? Because if you facetimed with her then I cant argue.
I just have a trusted friend who reached out to her irl at one point and word was that she was very unhappy about those pics and the ex. But if she changed her mind and was face timing and doing customs? Idk. I'm open to the idea that she changed her mind.
I just wanted to share what I knew. Anybody else have any experience with her?
Newie

Post by Newie »

God I miss her. She’s gorgeous and had the best content. Hope some people post some more of her old pics here
Newie

Post by Newie »

God I miss her. She’s gorgeous and had the best content. Hope some people post some more of her old pics here
Sooooboring862

Post by Sooooboring862 »

chucko wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:23 pm Okay when was this? Because if you facetimed with her then I cant argue.
I just have a trusted friend who reached out to her irl at one point and word was that she was very unhappy about those pics and the ex. But if she changed her mind and was face timing and doing customs? Idk. I'm open to the idea that she changed her mind.
I just wanted to share what I knew. Anybody else have any experience with her?
I don't think she has changed her mind and I agree that we should leave her alone and stop reposting these pictures. She doesn't want them out there and we should respect that decision.