My moms dirty gardening Vans

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fwlolbroek

Re: My moms dirty gardening Vans

Post by fwlolbroek »

ofcbran wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:21 pm
sl77 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 6:04 am Would love to see her other pairs
These are for you bro, not sure what the shoe is but theyre also vans. The insoles are removable so theyre perfect for sniffing and cumming on sole itself!
Sorry about tiny cumshot, this was like 10 minutes after i had a sesh with the gardening vans
Wouldn't mind to see a few more of these. They look great!
ofcbran

Post by ofcbran »

Ravegex wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:40 pm Would love to hear about how she might have found out ! Love this topic and the pics !
Hey man thanks for the moral support);
Yeah dude, she confronted me the other day about a shirt i left in her room, I told her it was sweaty from me being outside but really I had been edging myself to all her shoes n sandals :oops:
Another time she asked me what her vans were doing on my bed after i just busted a fat load in em and i told her the dog took em there, but hes never shown interest in chewing shoes lmao.
Im sure she has an idea of what im doing, but i dont think she knows just how much of my cum is on her wonderful smelly meaty soles at any given time :lol:
ofcbran

Post by ofcbran »

fwlolbroek wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:42 am
ofcbran wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:21 pm
sl77 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 6:04 am Would love to see her other pairs
These are for you bro, not sure what the shoe is but theyre also vans. The insoles are removable so theyre perfect for sniffing and cumming on sole itself!
Sorry about tiny cumshot, this was like 10 minutes after i had a sesh with the gardening vans
Wouldn't mind to see a few more of these. They look great!
Thank you! Ill defenitely have something up for you today, im more of a sandals and flip flops kinda guy but ill find some nice worn sneakers ;)
ofcbran

Post by ofcbran »

admin wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:18 am Amazing!! Cum in it!!!
For you my friend! Had a bulging morning wood today so i had to cream these, somehow they still smell like feet even after busting in the right a couple times and inhaling the left like nitrous mask lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ConverseRocker313

Post by ConverseRocker313 »

Super fuckin hot!! 😍