Shoedog’s Yummy Afternoon Dessert!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoedog77

Re: Shoedog’s Yummy Afternoon Dessert!

Post by shoedog77 »

Yes! Kinda like a cross between freestyle and princess.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Nice. My aunt had those as well. Her old pair disappeared and I had fun with them years ago. Don't see them these days.

Would be kinda hot to see a Princess chewed up lol

It's amazing that your aunt let them chew up a new and then expensive Reebok...
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

She was all set financially as her husband had passed away from a car accident. Because of his estate, she was able to afford taking care of the dogs. It kept her busy and gave her companionship. AND she was able to have quite a sneaker collection!
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

F6A22B1B-D2C1-4616-A533-327C0210A703.jpeg
She actually came home from shopping with a new pair one summer when I was staying. Her, my cousin, and I went to the mall (back when that was actually cool!). We went to Penney’s so she could get some more new sneakers. She told the saleswoman that she was getting a yummy treat for her big dogs and they got a good laugh. When we got back home, she called the dogs and said “Look at what mummy got you guys! Mmmmm you just can’t wait to eat ‘em all up for dessert can you???!” She was definitely a nut, but totally awesome! Hahaha. Later that night they got wrestled off her feet by the Mastiff and Saint Bernard. They must have licked the insides out for an hour. They devoured them after. It was amazing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Oh so she had several pairs of Reeboks. I remember malls. They were the good old days!
Rockdir148

Post by Rockdir148 »

Love these Reebok, still some of my favorites. My wife is a nurse and she used to wear them all the time!!! I really miss when nurses still wore white skirts with them. A few from her collection. Whaddya think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Rockdir148 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:29 pm Love these Reebok, still some of my favorites. My wife is a nurse and she used to wear them all the time!!! I really miss when nurses still wore white skirts with them. A few from her collection. Whaddya think?
Oh my God at the fun I could have with those lol ...
I think I'd love to borrow one :lol: :lol: