Shoedog’s Yummy Afternoon Dessert!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

prizee

Re: Shoedog’s Yummy Afternoon Dessert!

Post by prizee »

I like it I'm all hard
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

shoedog77 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:11 pm Elizabeth is more of a “spandex and running shoe” kinda girl, but she knows that Nike Air Max hits Shoedog below the belt!

1B88ED6A-50F2-485F-BFD7-86478A85DF38.jpeg

61748258-EF2B-4453-80FE-1742253DB889.jpeg

My Aunt (her mom) used to rescue big dogs and they were ALWAYS eating the girls new sneakers and it was a huge turn on watching when I, Shoedog visited. One summer, I stayed with them for a week, and Elizabeth caught me enjoying one of her new Nikes and never let me forget it. But honestly, I can’t say that it has been a bad thing!!!!!
What kind of shoes did the dog eat up of her moms??
Did they just chew them up and leave them around??
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Her mom (my Aunty) used to wear reebok freestyle lows without socks (which was pretty common in the late 80s). She usually had several large dogs she was rescuing. Saint Bernards, Newfoundlands, Great Danes, Bloodhounds. They made a mess out of the house. Everything had dog hair and teeth marks. The dogs always got really frisky when she would wear her new Reeboks. They would all gather around her feet and sniff and lick and chew and try to wrestle them off her feet. It was amazing to watch. She would usually leave them loosely laced so the dogs could steal them off her feet fairly easily.
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

A98B931F-584D-4E43-A26F-FC7FB43136B3.jpeg
These are the kind of Reeboks she used to wear sockless. The dogs LOVED them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

So they'd chew them up and leave them around ?? I'm obviously a Reebok fan lol

The freestyle lo is first shoe I got turned on by in the 80s...
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

I think Aunty liked to spoil the dogs with her new Reebok sneakers. Usually after they wrestled them off her feet, they would run and hide and enjoy them. You could hear the wet growling and panting and slurping. There wouldn’t be much left of them when they were finished eating them.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Oh wow. I guess she just tossed them after that. Love the freestyle lo...

I'd had to have snuck one back to my place :mrgreen:
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Probably one of my favorite visits was one summer and it was very hot and humid and it was late. We were sitting in the livingroom and Aunty had on a new pair of these:
F44F9C6E-954A-48D1-988E-F1B4B478F723.jpeg
Sockless and loosely tied. She was housing two large Bloodhounds and as soon as she let them in thru the dog gate, they were sniffing and licking hungrily. Aunty’s new white Reeboks were shiny and after a couple of good tongue slurps. More licking, and the Reeboks were wet and bubbly with slobber. As they licked, the soft squishy leather toes of the Reeboks would disappear into the hounds jowls and they would chew and then go back to licking. Trails of drool would ooze off them as the hounds enjoyed them. Of course my cousin Elizabeth apparently realized that it was a turn on for me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

That's hot.

The similarity is that my aunt also had those same exact shoes.

She moved and left them at our old house. I borrowed them and had all kinds of fun with them lol
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Do you remember the Reebok fantasy sneakers as well??