Anyone else into Wedge sneakers?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

visitor9000

Re: Anyone else into Wedge sneakers?

Post by visitor9000 »

converselover110 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:27 pm The ones in your profile pic remind me of the ones that Steve Madden and Anne Michelle brands did around Circa 2002 to 2006. A few other brands too, but those were the two big ones. The Steve Maddens were I would say legal, they also had a pair like superstars at the time (but not pointed toe.)
Ah, yes, thanks for jogging my memory. Anne Michelle was indeed the brand I was thinking of, and most of what was on the market back then +resellers since. Despite the obvious cheapness, I think they were the closest imitation in terms of materials, design, etc. Which is probably why the higher-quality Steve Madden models were off by a few degrees, they're too legally careful to do such obvious copying. (They have the best alternative to the Stan Smith out there though, imo. Suck it Common Projects.)
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

I like isabel marant wedge sneakers there hot. I actually have a pair I love the smell of the leather and there good to fuck too.
shoelover213

Post by shoelover213 »

I’m a big fan of the Ash wedge sneakers that the character Clara Oswald wears in Doctor Who 🙂