Wife’s Nikes, adidas, on’s, birks, docs, etc..

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

candidshoes

Re: Wife’s Nikes, adidas, on’s, birks, docs, etc..

Post by candidshoes »

Awesome! Love seeing those ON's cummed.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Nice have she converse/vans?
solidussnake

Post by solidussnake »

Can we see the birks please? Does she have some toms or ugg slippers/slippers in general?
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Wheres the nikes
hotasic

Post by hotasic »

Good work, I’d love to see more On shoe job pics
kik me: jogsneaker
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

Nmd cum
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

More ons. Had close to 50 shoejobs with these at this point. I use a huge amount of lotion on each one because I’m also into wam. The lotion like absorbs into them. I never, ever clean them off. She still wears them. Shoes jobs are at night usually and as long as there is no big sections of obvious lotion she will still wear them the next day. These shoes are white when new. The reason they look dark is from the lotion and cum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

Birks. She doesn’t know I cum these. They are the brown leather ones. The leather originally has a “dry” appearance but I slowly transitioned them to “shiny” so she wouldn’t notice. I like cumming the straps and buckles. Now I cum them a whole lot and the leather is completely shiny looking and dark. Sorry for the bag angle.
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

Sorry, forgot the pic
hotasic

Post by hotasic »

snakeeyes wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:31 pm More ons. Had close to 50 shoejobs with these at this point. I use a huge amount of lotion on each one because I’m also into wam. The lotion like absorbs into them. I never, ever clean them off. She still wears them. Shoes jobs are at night usually and as long as there is no big sections of obvious lotion she will still wear them the next day. These shoes are white when new. The reason they look dark is from the lotion and cum.
nice shot😍
kik me: jogsneaker