Wearing slippers as shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

Re: Wearing slippers as shoes

Post by cylan »

Hi! You really make me want to try the outing on muddy ground with soft soled footwear! ;-) It could be a very pleasant experience!.. I am also considering the purchase of water shoes: some styles look a lot like gymnastic slippers, with a very thin sole. That could be great, too...
Yes, I feel sad that my wife doesn't share my fetish! We could have had very erotic games!.. But in the past, before my marriage, I had a girlfriend who shared my fetish! I should even say that she was a fan of sneakers, and I had made her discover my fetish for the softsoled footwear! :-)
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Yeah, you really should try your slippers on muddy ground - with soft soles or not!
And I can assure you that slippers are the best water shoes you can find. We wear ours every time we go in the lake, near where we live, as there as plenty of stones, it's not confortable to go barefoot. It even happens that we lend some slippers to friends who joined, and they found it perfect.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

jonno1066 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:20 am
kaiserwoods982 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:06 am This morning, we did a two hours walk in the wet snow. My GF had her nice red "flower slippers", which are still almost new. We ended up with wet feet, but we had a nice and exciting walk.
BTW, does your GF ever like to step on bugs with her slippers? I love it when a girl does that!
Hi Jonno1066,
I'm sorry, but no, stepping on bugs or other creatures isn't her thing. But the other day, she enjoyed crushing thin layers of ice with her ballerina slippers.
slippers72

Post by slippers72 »

Hello!
I also love to wear my slippers as shoes and have walked along muddy trails and through puddles and in the rain. It feels so good to be outside in slippers and especially to get them wet and muddy. I wish many more guys would try it.
muddy-slippers--moccasins_13723115394_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by slippers72 on Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Yeah, you really should try your slippers on muddy ground - with soft soles or not!
And I can assure you that slippers are the best water shoes you can find. We wear ours every time we go in the lake, near where we live, as there as plenty of stones, it's not confortable to go barefoot. It even happens that we lend some slippers to friends who joined, and they found it perfect.

I must try :D ! It sounds hot! And your pics really make me want to do it! I have to choose which pair I'm going to wear! .. :wink:
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Cylan, it remembers me a story that happens a few years ago: I had to replace my sister-in-law for going river walking with my nephews. It was a two hour trip with a group of 12 people and a guide. Unforunately, I don't have pictures.
I arrived there with my nephews. The guide had some thermal suits for us, but no shoes. I said I didn't knew that, as I was just replacing someone at the last moment. I had my leather city shoes on my feet, and my slippers in the car. I showed him my slippers.
"Don't you have trainers or such?", he asked him.
I said "no, that's all I have."
"Does it hold water? And won't you lose them?", he asked me.
I said that I've been in the water before with my slippers, and that they hold very well on the feet when wet.
He said "OK, then."
So we walked up half an hour in the mountain, and went in the river, jumped, swimmed and slid down, all that with my slippers, without any problem. Nobody said nothing about my footwear - the other people all had trainers, but someone nearly lost one at one moment, and another slipped.
Walking back to the base, I pointed out to the guide that my slippers were perfect for river walking.
He answered: "Oh, I had forgotten that. Yes, it's good to know".
Lynn240

Post by Lynn240 »

Recent….starting to snow😃
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Lynn240 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:56 am Recent….starting to snow😃
Very nice winter slippers! Do you wear them in the snow, sometimes?
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

slippers72 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:41 pm Hello!
I also love to wear my slippers as shoes and have walked along muddy trails and through puddles and in the rain. It feels so good to be outside in slippers and especially to get them wet and muddy. I wish many more guys would try it.
muddy-slippers--moccasins_13723115394_o.jpg
Hi Slippers72!
Nice picture, good to know someone else who loves walking everywhere in slippers! You're right, it's so good, and I also hope that many other people will do the same.
Yesterday, we had a long walk in the forest, with my GF and my son, all three in slippers. It was very muddy, and at one moment we stepped in the river. It was so exciting to get our slippers wet and muddy!
suedej

Post by suedej »

Soft slippers in public is an instant erection maker xx
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!