Wearing slippers as shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slippers72

Re: Wearing slippers as shoes

Post by slippers72 »

I’ve been for a muddy walk in my slippers. It feels so good getting my slippers in a right mess. Hopefully more guys will try it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

suedej wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:26 am Soft slippers in public is an instant erection maker xx
Hi! Do you mean soft sole slippers ?..
cylan

Post by cylan »

Kaiserwoods, thank you for this story! I have never had to wear slippers outside "by default" or unexpectedly. I admit that this sounds very exciting! But if this has never happened to me, it is above all because since I became an adult I no longer had "classic" slippers, that is to say slippers with synthetic soles: I have always had softsole slippers. But since I read you, I really want to try the experiment with softsole slippers!
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

cylan wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:41 pm Kaiserwoods, thank you for this story! I have never had to wear slippers outside "by default" or unexpectedly. I admit that this sounds very exciting! But if this has never happened to me, it is above all because since I became an adult I no longer had "classic" slippers, that is to say slippers with synthetic soles: I have always had softsole slippers. But since I read you, I really want to try the experiment with softsole slippers!
Yes, you definitely should try! You can "sacrifice" some old pair of softsole slippers if you want, or buy a pair of synthetic soles to wear outside. I think softsole might be OK in the mud, but I recommend slippers with a stronger sole as water shoes.

Here, some other pictures of our slippers in the water.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! You're right, I'm going to look for water shoes! :wink: I'll show you ! :wink:
lijones

Post by lijones »

Reminds me of the time I used my mother in laws isotoner slippers as water shoes. I replaced them for her with an extra couple pairs and kept hers.
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

lijones wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:31 am Reminds me of the time I used my mother in laws isotoner slippers as water shoes. I replaced them for her with an extra couple pairs and kept hers.
Wow, sounds great! Do you have any pictures of that? Do you still use slippers as water shoes?
lijones

Post by lijones »

I didn’t take any pictures. I still have them and wear them even infront if her some times. I’ve only used slippers in an emergency. The one time I destroyed a $300 pair of church’s slippers in a puddle made me make sure I keep cheap ones on stand by if needed
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Do you have a picture of this pair, as you still have it? Slippers are perfect for wearing in the water! Do you often wear slippers outside?
slippers72

Post by slippers72 »

….Kaiserwoods982 is so right! Slippers are the perfect footwear for wearing in mud and puddles. They survive so well, feet don’t get too cold and the slippers are very easy to clean up afterwards. And to have comfortable feet when getting muddy….it’s perfect! Are there other guys who wear their slippers in the mud?