Wearing slippers as shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kaiserwoods982

Wearing slippers as shoes

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

I'm a lucky man: I've a strong slipper fetish since many years, I love wearing slippers everywhere, not caring, abusing them in mud, water, snow, doing everything in slippers. And I managed to talk about it to my GF. She accepted this weirdness. She was already a slipper wearer, going sometimes outside with, but now she really abuses hers all the time.
On her, we both prefer ballerinas slippers with a sole - because it's confortable and can pass for shoes (from her point of view), because it's incredibly sexy (from mine). We discovered that this kind of slippers is usually surprinsgly sturdy.
Is someone sharing the same interest and wishing to see some pictures, and read our stories?
These days, it's snowing, and she's not afraid of wearing her slippers in the snow. She even went on a frozen lake with her slippers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipperlover13

Re: Wearing slippers as shoes

Post by slipperlover13 »

Hi, I also have a very strong slipper fetish since forever :)
Abusing them or wearing them outside was never the main thing for me, but it is an arousing thought. And your pictures of your gf are very sexy, so please keep posting :)
Do you also prefer ballerina slippers for yourself or what kind of slippers do you usually wear? Does she know you like to wear them as well?
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Hi! Good to see that I'm not alone.
For myself, I wear classical old style slippers, with gussets. This is the kind I prefer, I can't explain why but so it was - and these are also the most comfortable shoes I've every tried. These are black, with black socks and trousers, it's not obvious that I'm wearing slippers.
My GF is used to see me wearing my slippers all the time, even sometimes to work. At first, she found it a bit strange, but she didn't mind - then I talked to her about my fetish and she understood.

Here, some pictures of my slippers clean, and after a muddy walk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipperlover13

Post by slipperlover13 »

Your girlfriends ballerina slippers do look very nice when they are that used, I have to say :) do you both also leave them on during sex?
I also like your slippers as well, they look good on you. I prefer open heeled slippers, but I also have a pair similar to yours. :)
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Yes, I love to see her ballerina slippers muddy like that! And they are easy to clean.
Sometimes, we keep on slippers on during sex.
I'm not a fan of open heeled slippers, and it's not very pratical for walking on rough ground. Do you have some pictures of your closed slippers? Do you sometimes wear them outside?
slipperlover13

Post by slipperlover13 »

That is true, open slippers are really only made for indoors... I dont have any pictures of my closed slippers so far, but I could take some for you :) I havent been outside with them yet, but I fuck and cum them very often. So they are a different kind of dirty ;)
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Here are some pair of ballerina slippers my GF wears everywhere. She has around 25 pairs now. Tell me if you want to see more.
balletkeds92

Post by balletkeds92 »

Love it, you should get her to wear some of the classic isotoner ballerina style slippers. The ones with the soft leather / pleather soles are wonderful to see get dirty and destroyed
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

It would be nice, I agree, but she doesn't like to walk outside with soft soles, as it hurts your feet to walk on stones or uneven ground. She always insists on having rubber soles, no too thin. Do you have any pictures of classical isotoner ballerina slippers dirty or muddy? I'd love to see some.
lijones

Post by lijones »

Wife and I have a bunch of matching pairs of slippers and other shoes. It’s a lot of fun.