Wearing slippers as shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kaiserwoods982

Re: Wearing slippers as shoes

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Lynn240 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:30 am managed to find one…I just never think to take pics when I have them on outside….
Thanks! I love the idea that you wear your slippers outside all the time. If you have the opportunity to take other pictures, don't hesitate. :D
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

This morning, we did a two hours walk in the wet snow. My GF had her nice red "flower slippers", which are still almost new. We ended up with wet feet, but we had a nice and exciting walk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! :D Yes, it happened to me a few times to wear my slippers outside in rainy weather. I wanted to discover the sensations it gives! I wore a pair of modern jazz slippers like in my first photo: black leather with gray suede sole. It was in town, and I liked it! I was worried that it would damage the leather soles, but to my surprise they have tolerated this treatment rather well! So I did it again a few times. It was really very nice, I really enjoyed the sensations on and under my feet! :D I understand your gf, but these are precisely the sensations I'm looking for! :wink: More exactly, I am not looking for pain but I love to feel the smallest details of the ground through the thin and soft leather soles! No, you're not the only ones who wear slippers as shoes! :D But personally I prefer slippers with soft leather soles without a heel. Obviously it wears out faster and so I can't do it as much as I would like...
Yes, own Isotoner slippers! I bought a pair three months ago. But not looking like ballerinas, you can see them here:
https://www.isotoner.fr/products/chauss ... _VEALw_wcB
I love them! :D
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hello Lynn240! I like your slippers a lot, too! :D Mostly the boots and the green/white ballerinas! Do you own slippers with soft leather soles?..
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

Hi Cylan! Thanks a lot for your message, it's good to read that you often wear your slippers outside as shoes, even when it's wet. Your Isotoner look very good, did you already wore them outside? Do you have pictures of them wet?
Wearing slippers everywhere is not my GF's fetish. She does it because she knows I like it, and also because it's confortable and she knows her ballerina slippers are sturdy and can be washed in the laundry. But she has sensitive feet and is always looking for nice slippers but with a good sole.
Yesterday, afternoon, we had a very muddy walk in the woods. We knew the paths would be muddy, so she wore her slippers. She said: "I don't mind if there is some mud, as I've my slippers". At one moment, there was 5 cm heavy mud on the path, we stepped in. And on our back way, we tried to cleaned our slippers in some water. The slippers dried and survived without problem - just a bit dirty. She said she won't clean them but keep for the next muddy trip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! Yes, I enjoy to wear soft soled slippers outdoor or in public places! :x It's my fetish! A few years ago I told my wife about my fetish for softsole footwear, but she wasn't interested at all. This is why I live my fetish a little on the sidelines, you see: I take advantage of the moments when I am without her to wear my favorite footwear outdoor...
Thank you for your comment about my Isotoner slippers! I haven't worn them outside yet. I will do this when the weather is better: they are made of wool, with a thin leather padded sole, I admit I'm afraid of damaging them! I envy you and your gf going out in slippers on muddy ground! The sensations must be very pleasant!
I happened to walk in the forest or in the countryside with moccasins or modern jazz slippers (the pair with black suede soles), but only in summer to walk on very dry ground.
When you and your gf go out in slippers, do people ever look at your feet? Do people ever talk to you about your slippers?
It happened to me with my Kaibab moccasins boots. They are the same as on picture, but sand color and without fringe.
The upper part is made of very soft suede, and the soles are made of "rawhide", a thick but very soft leather.
I was wearing jeans over them, so you could only see the feet. But I saw that a number of people had noticed my moccasins, and to date four people have told me about them when they saw them: a man and three women. They were very pleasant conversations, they asked me questions about my moccasins, they asked to see the underside of the soles, they asked me if it was comfortable, etc... They really were very pleasant meetings and conversations! :D Have you and your gf ever been through this?
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

kaiserwoods982 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:06 am This morning, we did a two hours walk in the wet snow. My GF had her nice red "flower slippers", which are still almost new. We ended up with wet feet, but we had a nice and exciting walk.
BTW, does your GF ever like to step on bugs with her slippers? I love it when a girl does that!
WarrenDowns

Post by WarrenDowns »

Hi cylan. Say more about the Merlet ballet slippers please. What style and cost and other pics if you have. Thanks.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi WarrenDowns!
I bought my ballet slippers from french brand "Merlet" more than ten years ago!.. I don't remember the price, but I think they were not very expensive. The leather was of excellent quality: extremely thin and soft! It really felt like a second skin! These slippers were very comfy! I enjoyed to wear them at home, and sometimes to drive my car. I even sometimes walked outdoor!
Here are some pics:

Do you like ?.. ;-)
kaiserwoods982

Post by kaiserwoods982 »

cylan wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:31 am Hi! Yes, I enjoy to wear soft soled slippers outdoor or in public places! :x It's my fetish! A few years ago I told my wife about my fetish for softsole footwear, but she wasn't interested at all. This is why I live my fetish a little on the sidelines, you see: I take advantage of the moments when I am without her to wear my favorite footwear outdoor...
Thank you for your comment about my Isotoner slippers! I haven't worn them outside yet. I will do this when the weather is better: they are made of wool, with a thin leather padded sole, I admit I'm afraid of damaging them! I envy you and your gf going out in slippers on muddy ground! The sensations must be very pleasant!
I happened to walk in the forest or in the countryside with moccasins or modern jazz slippers (the pair with black suede soles), but only in summer to walk on very dry ground.
When you and your gf go out in slippers, do people ever look at your feet? Do people ever talk to you about your slippers?
It happened to me with my Kaibab moccasins boots. They are the same as on picture, but sand color and without fringe.
The upper part is made of very soft suede, and the soles are made of "rawhide", a thick but very soft leather.
I was wearing jeans over them, so you could only see the feet. But I saw that a number of people had noticed my moccasins, and to date four people have told me about them when they saw them: a man and three women. They were very pleasant conversations, they asked me questions about my moccasins, they asked to see the underside of the soles, they asked me if it was comfortable, etc... They really were very pleasant meetings and conversations! :D Have you and your gf ever been through this?
Hi Cylan! Thanks you the message and the very nice pictures.

I understand that walking on a wet or muddy ground may damage your slippers, but... that feels so good! Why not dedicating one pair for that? Or buying a pair with a rubber sole, just for that? I understand that you like thin soles, but a rubber sole will allow you to walk on rougher grounds and you'll feel it anyway.
It's a shame that your wife doesn't share your fetish. Did you imagine to offer her a pair for outside wear?
Your question about reactions of people that we meet with our slippers is interesting, I'll answer it later.