New only fan…possibly

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

What would you pay monthly?

$10
75%
$12
5%
$15
7%
$20
2%
More
11%

Total votes: 44

kmp21093

New only fan…possibly

Post by kmp21093 »

The wife and I are debating starting an onlyfans and are curious what prices you want to see, monthly or by “set”. Would probably be a photo set a week and then a video more likely bi-weekly as well. Currently she has airmax 90, 2 pairs of 270’s, Pegasus 36 and 38, winflo 6, 1 pair of nmd’s and brooks adrenaline. Would be from the thigh down feet, socks, sneakers. We’re open to normal wear, wet, muddy, messy and destruction. Would be able to take requests for customs depending on what is wanted to be done or if something is supplied for said request. What are some things you’d want to see in addition?
basiam18

Re: New only fan…possibly

Post by basiam18 »

I’m only into sexual stuff
VapormaxLover

Post by VapormaxLover »

It looks like the average is around $10 a month, but that fluctuates up and down. The price isn’t really the issue for me, it’s about the content. I’d be willing to pay more if I knew I was going to get regular content that I like. If a contributor was doing regular, good quality updates of female sneaker crush involving toy vehicles, food and other inanimate objects, as well as trample using a variety of sneakers, then I’d definitely pay more.
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

I'd pay way more if the content was often and good enough. I like shoejobs and stuff mostly but very interested in muddy and stuff too. Not really into destruction. I'm extremely interested in this.
malkin1331

Post by malkin1331 »

I find most of the sneaker content on onlyfans is not worth it. Not enough content to justify another monthly bill. one exception is Cubansas - hers is only 5.99 a month and the best content hands down. Reebok Freestyle shoejobs galore.
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

I would love to see more shoejob and wet and messy sneakers content. Sounds like she has some great sneakers. I'd love to see her getting her NMD's wet in the bath while giving a shoejob! I'd be interesting in subscribing!
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Can we see the collection?
kmp21093 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:34 pm The wife and I are debating starting an onlyfans and are curious what prices you want to see, monthly or by “set”. Would probably be a photo set a week and then a video more likely bi-weekly as well. Currently she has airmax 90, 2 pairs of 270’s, Pegasus 36 and 38, winflo 6, 1 pair of nmd’s and brooks adrenaline. Would be from the thigh down feet, socks, sneakers. We’re open to normal wear, wet, muddy, messy and destruction. Would be able to take requests for customs depending on what is wanted to be done or if something is supplied for said request. What are some things you’d want to see in addition?
kmp21093

Post by kmp21093 »

Wet and messy is definitely possible, don’t know that she will be up for sexual things at this point. I’ll work on getting a picture and figure out how to upload it.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Hot man! I would love to see that.
Could you send us some pics of the sneakers and socks for a little taste of what is in it for us?
Hooterskecherlvr

Post by Hooterskecherlvr »

I'm always up for some good old messy and muddy air max 90 action.