Stripper sneaker fetish

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wamisfun

Stripper sneaker fetish

Post by wamisfun »

I’ve been considering how to get a girl at a strip club to enjoy sneakers with me during a lap dance. I would like to find one that would wear their sneakers during the dance (I like Jordans best). If not, maybe they could draw all over mine/wear mine/spit in mine while they dance? Thoughts? Any experiences with this?
basiam18

Re: Stripper sneaker fetish

Post by basiam18 »

That sounds amazing
shoeswap

Post by shoeswap »

Just go and give them a pair of yours to wear even if they are too big
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

I've worked in a titty club when I was younger. That's not gonna happen. She'll mess with yours but thats pretty much it . Some of those girls will hangout with you outside of work and whatever over time. You need to build that little buisness relationship with them but it will cost you. What you do is ask for a private sessions at home and request them to wear whatever you like...
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Most of those girls will do whatever, just don't creep them out. Lets not forget where they work..
nikesex1984

Post by nikesex1984 »

So I actually had the same wish and wasnt sure how to approach it. Ironically, it started from a cam site and found out the model was a stripper and lived in my town. I thought she was drop dead gorgeous and asked her if she had any sneakers "Hey Luv, HRY, Do you have any sneakers? Nike Adidas Converse?". She said yes she had several pairs of nikes. She went back to her closet and pulled out the shark skin nike shox nz and I was like holy shit. I asked if she would wear them and just cum for me and she obliged happily. Long story short, we have a few more sessions and she said you should meet me at the "club". Naturally, I felt a little nervous but went anyway. I asked if she could bring her shox and give me a lap dance. I met her at the "club" and she had her gym bag with her and met me just beyond the entrance. We went back and she gave me a series of lap dances while she wore her shox. Even letting me touch her sneakers and legs. A few months go by and we converse back and forth on text at this time. She knows my sneaker fetish and sends me pics of her wear sneakers here and there. Check em out and tell me what you think.

Some pics are the ones she sent, some are from our cam sessions, and some from the champagne room :). a little dark so I could only take two - unfortunately, I couldnt get her sneakers in the pic.

https://txxx.com/videos/11587480/nike-s ... 46546&rp=2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nikesex1984 on Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
wamisfun

Post by wamisfun »

thundercat9 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:31 am I've worked in a titty club when I was younger. That's not gonna happen. She'll mess with yours but thats pretty much it . Some of those girls will hangout with you outside of work and whatever over time. You need to build that little buisness relationship with them but it will cost you. What you do is ask for a private sessions at home and request them to wear whatever you like...

What do you mean “mess with yours?” What do you suppose they’d be willing to do (without paying more than normal)
Weehog535

Post by Weehog535 »

Omg whoa nice
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

nikesex1984 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:49 am So I actually had the same wish and wasnt sure how to approach it. Ironically, it started from a cam site and found out the model was a stripper and lived in my town. I thought she was drop dead gorgeous and asked her if she had any sneakers "Hey Luv, HRY, Do you have any sneakers? Nike Adidas Converse?". She said yes she had several pairs of nikes. She went back to her closet and pulled out the shark skin nike shox nz and I was like holy shit. I asked if she would wear them and just cum for me and she obliged happily. Long story short, we have a few more sessions and she said you should meet me at the "club". Naturally, I felt a little nervous but went anyway. I asked if she could bring her shox and give me a lap dance. I met her at the "club" and she had her gym bag with her and met me just beyond the entrance. We went back and she gave me a series of lap dances while she wore her shox. Even letting me touch her sneakers and legs. A few months go by and we converse back and forth on text at this time. She knows my sneaker fetish and sends me pics of her wear sneakers here and there. Check em out and tell me what you think.

Some pics are the ones she sent, some are from our cam sessions, and some from the champagne room :). a little dark so I could only take two - unfortunately, I couldnt get her sneakers in the pic.

https://txxx.com/videos/11587480/nike-s ... 46546&rp=2
Oh my! You are amazing bro. I’ve always appreciated your pics/clips over the years.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

I love this im turned on by nike ive always wanted this