Stolen College Girls Sneakers (Converse)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: Stolen College Girls Sneakers (Converse)

Post by finfan1 »

sneakerfun wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:47 pm I remember that. I’d actually been following his posts and whilst slightly jealous of all the sexy sneakers he was enjoying was getting more alarmed at the risks he was taking. Wasn’t surprised he got caught but shocked to hear he killed himself.
Where'd you hear that? All I can find is that he managed to avoid a conviction. His account here is still active too. Last login was yesterday.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

finfan1 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:03 pm
sneakerfun wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:47 pm I remember that. I’d actually been following his posts and whilst slightly jealous of all the sexy sneakers he was enjoying was getting more alarmed at the risks he was taking. Wasn’t surprised he got caught but shocked to hear he killed himself.
Where'd you hear that? All I can find is that he managed to avoid a conviction. His account here is still active too. Last login was yesterday.
Think there is confusion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... nside.html

You can look up his obituary.

The new Zealand case I think just had the threads purged.
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

Even before more recent big-name headline cases, there've been whispers in the, I guess let's call it "normal media" for years and years about such incidents. Rarely with official charges pressed - often cause it happened in someplace like a school where there's already some other justice system in place - but it was easy to find rumours on Reddit and other social media. I'm reminded of that scene in the "Small story" thread where one of the bully girls inspects Maddy's shoe and declares it's full of cum, but all the others are incredulous and say that can't be the case, it's too weird, no one does that.

That *used* to be the mainstream attitude outside our fetish community, years ago. It was just this inconceivable concept that people suspected but dismissed as too out-there. But there's been too much exposure since then, and that blanket of ignorance is mostly gone. It really is more dangerous now.

Just remember that *this is not a secure forum* in basically any way. It's trivially easy to access by the public, widely indexed by search and archives, and not that hard for a dedicated sleuth to harvest doxx-grade personal info. If you didn't make a throwaway account here on a randomized IP; if you ever include identifiable things like location or occupation; if you don't wipe metadata from photo uploads...you gotta be careful. Yeah, sounds paranoid, but that's just basic opsec on the modern internet.

I think that's the real moral takeaway; some of us have fetishes that unfortunately just clash really hard with polite society norms, even to the point of being No Actually That's Illegal. It's unfortunate because repressing human sexuality leads to all kinds of negative outcomes for the individual, even if indulging in it can also hurt others non-consensually. Balancing those competing needs is part of our responsibility - both as the people with fetishes, and those with the power to encourage or discourage them. It's never good to let a fetish control you, like any other desire.

I too find fantasies like this one *pretty hot*...and when it's an alleged true story, like some other infamous deleted threads? Some of those shenanigans are even more incredible. The risk is part of the thrill. But - it's sobering to think of someone's life being destroyed for the transient pleasure of them/me getting off. It's sobering to hear people have *literally died* for it. It would be callous to indulge in this fetish, egg people on, and not also own the guilt. To not warn when things get too dangerous. That's why it's not really okay to just "not look at the thread". The stakes are too high. Both for the individual, but also the community itself. I don't want to see this place "canceled", because there's nowhere else on the internet to replace it for me.

(And sorry for derailing thread, OP.)
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

feet.candid wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:42 am It is easy man. Don't you know the geev application? Maybe it doesn't exists in US.. But here we have an app for people giving away their stuff (like a vinted but no selling, just giving)
You can easily find A LOT of worn shoes for free, and close to you. Try it.
I've always found the stealing of shoes exciting despite I never did it. Just like I like the forced shoe removal sexy. Have you seen these videos of German festival where witches steal young girls shoes? If not, try this on YouTube. Type "witch stole her socks" You will find a lot of videos of a German festival where guys dressed as witches catch girls and steal there socks and sneakers. :-)
(just in case, my pics above are real. Got these converse from a 30yo woman)
What a strange tradition: witch stole her socks..

But i really like it. It so hot. Just pick out a nice chicky and remove there shoes :)