Stolen College Girls Sneakers (Converse)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

StanLee751

Stolen College Girls Sneakers (Converse)

Post by StanLee751 »

Last edited by StanLee751 on Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
feet.candid

Re: Stolen College Girls Sneakers (Converse)

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peesneakers

Post by Peesneakers »

I agree with everything he just said ^ lol
Dominoe

Post by Dominoe »

Gotta be honest, as someone that was once an RA, this is not cool. I love the shoes (white converse are the best!), but stealing them is just not ok, both as someone who is in a position of authority over the student and whose job could be on the line if she found out and reported you. That’s just my opinion, take it or leave it
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Dominoe wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:38 pm Gotta be honest, as someone that was once an RA, this is not cool. I love the shoes (white converse are the best!), but stealing them is just not ok, both as someone who is in a position of authority over the student and whose job could be on the line if she found out and reported you. That’s just my opinion, take it or leave it
Agreed. Theft of other's personal belongings isn't kool, especially with all the options of obtaining them via other legal means, ie, Thrift Stores, Friends, Partners, etc. It seems you may've really taken advantage of your position. Karma is a B!@#H as they say. Not judging, just maybe rethink how you get Sneakers to enjoy.
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

I'd like to personally invite you to our Instagram, where'll you find plenty of variety of Sneakers and Socks to enjoy without feeling bad or any other stigma that might arise from our respective erotic pursuits of the Sole.

https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

StanLee751 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:07 pm I am an RA at my University and because of that when I am on duty I have to go around and check the different rooms and living spaces to make sure everything is okay. Well, today while I was doing this I noticed a Girls door open. I've seen this girl around before so I remember that she is pretty attractive. The next thing I notice is that Right inside the door are her pair of old worn white converse and I remember seeing her around in them and how much that turned me on. Naturally I come up with a plan to sneak those shoes out of there so I can have some fun with them. I manage to get them back to my room by putting them in my backpack and i can't wait to do things to them.

what do you guys think I should do to them?

I hope she doesn't notice they are gone....

https://imgur.com/a/gae9ziW

here is what they look like
Mmmh so hot converse
lalaza

Post by lalaza »

Shit up dominoe..!

As a person who doesn’t care where you went to school, I promise if it was at another school the wasn’t RA you wouldn’t have a problem so please keep your negativity to yourself..!

Sure stealing anything is a wrong...

But give it a rest if you don’t like it don’t read it and stay out of the tread guy!
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

Got an idea for a custom clip? I'll get it recorded for you!

Kik @ OnTootsies
Email @ ontootsies@gmail.com
StanLee751

Post by StanLee751 »

Last edited by StanLee751 on Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.