Stolen College Girls Sneakers (Converse)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feet.candid

Re: Stolen College Girls Sneakers (Converse)

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

One thing that I find really interesting in this forum are those people who claims that who easy it is to get other people sneakers without stealing them and taking that as a moral compass to embarrass those who like to steal.
Not always is about if you can or can't get sneakers any other way. Sometimes is about getting aroused or having a fetish in stolen objects. I do, for example. And yes, I know stealing is wrong and all that, but so is cumming on other girls shoes, taking pics of people in the streets without their permission, posting pica of other people on the internet... And so on. We are not here to do right or wrong, we are here to have fun. If something doesn't go with right for you, ok. Just don't look at that forum. But don't come to those posts that, most of the times, are fake just to put your moral code on top of the others that just wanna have some fun.

Sorry for the long post. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I'm not even mad. I know how those foruns work. I just wanted to get it out of my system.

Also, I don't want to steal this guy's post, so if you guys want, I will open a new post for us to discuss just about stolen sneakers and our fake (or not) stories.
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

feet.candid wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:42 am It is easy man. Don't you know the geev application? Maybe it doesn't exists in US.. But here we have an app for people giving away their stuff (like a vinted but no selling, just giving)
You can easily find A LOT of worn shoes for free, and close to you. Try it.
I've always found the stealing of shoes exciting despite I never did it. Just like I like the forced shoe removal sexy. Have you seen these videos of German festival where witches steal young girls shoes? If not, try this on YouTube. Type "witch stole her socks" You will find a lot of videos of a German festival where guys dressed as witches catch girls and steal there socks and sneakers. :-)
(just in case, my pics above are real. Got these converse from a 30yo woman)
I mean, I can get the app, but it hasn't really taken off in the US, at least outside what the metropolis type places (LA and US.)

I mean, Craigslist is still sort of a thing, and you can legally buy them, sometimes for not much off of Facebook, Ebay (though mostly resellers there nowadays), and the various 2nd hand apps (though please, don't be the guy who creeps on the girl and sends her awkward messages. This is why those folks come here and report EVERYTHING to the media and police, like that one german girl.)
ettore_tolomei03

Post by ettore_tolomei03 »

converselover110 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:29 am
feet.candid wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:42 am It is easy man. Don't you know the geev application? Maybe it doesn't exists in US.. But here we have an app for people giving away their stuff (like a vinted but no selling, just giving)
I've always found the stealing of shoes exciting despite I never did it. Just like I like the forced shoe removal sexy. Have you seen these videos of German festival where witches steal young girls shoes? If not, try this on YouTube. Type "witch stole her socks" You will find a lot of videos of a German festival where guys dressed as witches catch girls and steal there socks and sneakers. :-)
I mean, I can get the app, but it hasn't really taken off in the US, at least outside what the metropolis type places (LA and US.)

I mean, Craigslist is still sort of a thing, and you can legally buy them, sometimes for not much off of Facebook, Ebay (though mostly resellers there nowadays), and the various 2nd hand apps (though please, don't be the guy who creeps on the girl and sends her awkward messages. This is why those folks come here and report EVERYTHING to the media and police, like that one german girl.)
Last edited by ettore_tolomei03 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
converselover110

ettore_tolomei03 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:03 am

What german girl? What happened?
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/number-on ... QKZH2NDZY/
ettore_tolomei03

Post by ettore_tolomei03 »

converselover110 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:28 pm
ettore_tolomei03 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:03 am

What german girl? What happened?
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/number-on ... QKZH2NDZY/
Last edited by ettore_tolomei03 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

Going to be honest here, maybe cumming in unconsenting people's shoes is bad? There's plenty of avenues to get used sneakers to play with that doesn't involve stealing.

This site has free registration, meaning anyone that wants to can view the contents on here. It might not be the best idea to post evidence of crimes that you commit here (read the forum rules).
converselover110

sockboy410 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:43 am Going to be honest here, maybe cumming in unconsenting people's shoes is bad? There's plenty of avenues to get used sneakers to play with that doesn't involve stealing.

This site has free registration, meaning anyone that wants to can view the contents on here. It might not be the best idea to post evidence of crimes that you commit here (read the forum rules).
Pretty much that.

This isn't the first time a site user got caught borrowing someone's shoes like that and it winding up on the news. A better known case was a guy who was borrowing from the back porch of his neighbors up in Virginia and got caught. Think he lost his teaching job and ended up taking his own life as a result.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

I remember that. I’d actually been following his posts and whilst slightly jealous of all the sexy sneakers he was enjoying was getting more alarmed at the risks he was taking. Wasn’t surprised he got caught but shocked to hear he killed himself.