Stolen College Girls Sneakers (Converse)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feet.candid

Re: Stolen College Girls Sneakers (Converse)

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Dominoe wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:38 pm Gotta be honest, as someone that was once an RA, this is not cool. I love the shoes (white converse are the best!), but stealing them is just not ok, both as someone who is in a position of authority over the student and whose job could be on the line if she found out and reported you. That’s just my opinion, take it or leave it
And to add, you are being watched, and basically setting up to be doxxed by a media site.

The site isn't mentioned but do a search here for some of the thread titles and you realize what this "foot fetishist" site they mention is... even goes into detail on how he got caught (some lady in Germany is going around reporting stuff on this site ilto media in places where the posters live.)

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeal ... -site.html
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Man that's an awesome job. I loved what you did there.
I would go for the top and insides to stain.

And about the discussion my opinion is this.
Just be careful, but you do you.
I also love stealing shoes, is my thing and I don't care what others think. I will still keep doing it.
So my advice for you is to be careful. Some people, on this forum even, were caught, already, as mentioned before.
Never tell where you are from.
Also never give things back. Is preferable a stolen sneaker then a cummed sneaker returned.

But if you feel any guilt take some money and in the next opportunity (I would not recommend, since the chances of getting caught rises) put it in her room.
StanLee751

Post by StanLee751 »

Last edited by StanLee751 on Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

StanLee751 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:37 pm As legal trouble can happen because of this, I should clarify that the story I told was more of a role play and i used it to get me in the mood, in all honesty I own the shoes as I bought them off of a second hand site. I would never actually steal from people or sexually harass them. The seller of the shoes was a woman and one that I found attractive but she legally sold them to me and I did not steal them. I believe that I am allowed to do what i want to with them if i legally own them right?
Yeah, that's legit.

Was throwing that out there still, apparently too many incidents with the site getting mentioned indirectly. Plus a lot of posts going quiet because someone got caught. I know we had a big thread that ended like that in recent history, though the guy apparently got off much more easily than others if I heard correct?
MajerJin

Post by MajerJin »

StanLee751 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:37 pm As legal trouble can happen because of this, I should clarify that the story I told was more of a role play and i used it to get me in the mood, in all honesty I own the shoes as I bought them off of a second hand site. I would never actually steal from people or sexually harass them. The seller of the shoes was a woman and one that I found attractive but she legally sold them to me and I did not steal them. I believe that I am allowed to do what i want to with them if i legally own them right?
Just be straight up with us my man. It’s all good if it’s a fantasy or whatever but when you tell us one story then admit to another, it kinda ruins the experience for viewers. If you told us the true story right from the start then that’s cool and we would appreciate that, otherwise note it as being a fictional story or fantasy.
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

I think it might be true but op is nervous and doing a little cya
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

dtb305 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:17 pm I think it might be true but op is nervous and doing a little cya
Yeah seems like it.

For me I stopped stealing for the most part. I just buy online (have a few girls that I'm a repeat customer of). The only shoes I've "stolen" in the past few years are from my ex, and even she knows that I probably have them, and what I do with them.
2insole

Post by 2insole »

So hot! I love stinky, worn and dirty girl Converse!
2insole

Post by 2insole »

So hot! I love stinky, worn and dirty girl Converse!