Trashed slippers I just bought

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kawm12

Trashed slippers I just bought

Post by Kawm12 »

Hello all, this is a continuation to a post I made in the candid slippers thread, but I’ll bring everyone up to speed here. So a few months ago, I messaged this girl on one of the buying and selling apps asking if she had some worn out shoes she’d be interested in selling, and she said she did. I wound up buying a worn pair of black flats from her, and when I met up with her in the parking lot of where we agreed to meet, she was wearing a pair of trashed slippers.

After I bought the flats, I later messaged her saying I’d be interested in buying the slippers she was wearing whenever she was done with them, and she replied that she would be willing to sell them. I told her she could keep wearing them until I wound up buying them, and actually she could wear them right up to the moment I bought them, and I wouldn’t mind. She said she was wearing them, and would continue until we got together. After several failed attempts to get together over the span of a couple of months, she messaged me “I hope we can get together soon, the slippers might not last much longer, lol”. We finally did meet up, and she got out of her car wearing the slippers, slipped out of them in the parking lot, and apologized for the slippers being so dirty while she handed them to me. I said it was no problem, I paid her, and we went our separate ways. I’m looking forward to maybe getting more trashed shoes from her in the future
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Re: Trashed slippers I just bought

Post by floplove »

Oh nice ! Do tell more . How do they smell and how worn and torn are they? Did you get a good look at her barefeet when she took them off or was she wearing socks?
p.s. I think she's on to you lol
Kawm12

Post by Kawm12 »

They surprisingly don’t smell much at all other than the light scent of cigarette smoke. The black flats I bought from her a few months ago stink, so maybe they’re just not fragrant because it’s cold, I don’t know. They’re super worn, the soles have holes with the foam insides are popping out the backs of one. I think they were once white, but now are now gray with some various darker stains. She said she had them for a while and wore them everywhere, guess that’s why they’re filthy. When she took them off, she was wearing a mismatched pair of dirty socks, one was pink and I think the other was gray. I don’t think she fully understands my interest in her worn shoes, I’m sure she has an idea but really doesn’t care.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

great buy. i love hearing she wore them everywhere!
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

That’s hot! What brand are they?
Kawm12

Post by Kawm12 »

Brand is Cuddl Duds. I’m supposed to buy her worn work shoes when she’s done with them next.
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

If you plan on cumming please share some pics!