My friend passed out on my coach Christmas Eve

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

urbigwilly

My friend passed out on my coach Christmas Eve

Post by urbigwilly »

What does everybody think I should do to this Girls brand new am 90s she just got for Christmas round 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by urbigwilly on Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
urbigwilly

Re: My friend passed out on my coach Christmas Eve

Post by urbigwilly »

I just got some alone time with these and realized my first cum shot in them when we fucked at the Xmas party in a bathroom left a nice little stain inside I kept telling her while we was drinking 🍸 that she made them new kicks look so good I could fuck one right off her foot some time went on we kept flirting and joking about her shoes over many drinks and a few hours latter she placed her foot in my lap started rubbing my dick with her brand new Nike we ended up in the bathroom she wanted no time at all undoing my belt undoing my pants as I was doing the same to her she slipped just one of them nikes off and solid it to the side only taken on leg out of on pants 👖 as I slid my stuff to the side I new this was my shot to make the grab for it as I fucked her be t over in that little bathroom with a hand full of her hair in my left hand with a nice firm grip to keep her form looking back at me with her Nike in my right hand buried in my nose the more I took control of her the wetter she got so I took a few more deep smells grabbing her Nike by the toe I started slapping her ass wit it she lost her self at that moment she came so much In that moment I came to my climax I pulled out in shot more cum into this sneaker 👟 than I think I ever came before as we were getting dressed she found her Nike with it's insole completely soaked with cum she looks at me smiles and she says to me she was wondering what I did with the cum and slid her foot back into it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

What size were they and how did they smell?
urbigwilly

Post by urbigwilly »

Size 9 and they was new yesterday
urbigwilly

Post by urbigwilly »

She woke up and wanted more cum for her Nike
malkin1331

Post by malkin1331 »

thats awesome!
prizee

Post by prizee »

is she the one doing the handjob in her air max? a photo of the sperm?
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

My dick just exploded. Watch out for flying shrapnel…
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

She have any well worn sneakers you can get your hands on??
superspice1981

Post by superspice1981 »

wow