Sneakers on OF

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thatoneguy109

Re: Sneakers on OF

Post by Thatoneguy109 »

shifty wrote: ↑Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:12 pm
Thatoneguy109 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:38 pm In the new age of properly supporting workers in the sex industry, it has become much more difficult to find major studio movies that have content geared for people like us, much less take requests. I have taken on a role of finding OF accounts linked to sneaker accounts on IG, typically advertised by reshare accounts (for instance, the tn.australia IG). I have had mild success, one in particular actually got me into a pretty friendly relationship with one couple from the Netherlands!

I just think it would be a good idea to keep an eye out if you use social media, and post findings here if you can be someone who can afford it!

I also keep an eye out for gay male accounts, seems to be easier than woman owned pages, but they mostly use justforfans

Staytrueeatme (LOTS of content, doesn't charge beyond base sub)
Auranextdoor- gorgeous Aussie who has a growing TN collection, posts often but not often with shoes. Does custom content, I bought a.vid from her showering in her pink TNs and masturbating and wow it was incredible.

Shoefetishbox- is losing interest from what I can tell, messaged her some days ago about a custom and she got back to me once then ignored me about the details. She makes great content but sadly is falling off :(

Remember guys, sex work is real work πŸ™‚
How much extra did Auranextdoor charge for that shower vid in TN’s? I may have to subscribe and request that vid as well!
$25, and boy was it worth it tbh. I really like her content and it seems that she is posting more in TNs after I mentioned something lol
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

My Partner (F) & I like to share our interest in all things Sneakers & Socks, we wanted to demystify & help bring the interest more 'Main Stream' (if you will) ...We believe in destigmatizing the stereotypical misconceptions about the Love of Feet, Sneakers, and Socks.

While we're not in Sex Work, nor do we charge for the images we share on Instagram, it would be nice to hear from others who share our interests with your own personal likes, insight, preferences, etc.

Please enjoy some of our recent Foot Art https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
qwe0011

Post by qwe0011 »

Thatoneguy109 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:13 pm
How much extra did Auranextdoor charge for that shower vid in TN’s? I may have to subscribe and request that vid as well!
$25, and boy was it worth it tbh. I really like her content and it seems that she is posting more in TNs after I mentioned something lol
Is that vid available through her OF page itself or do you have to message her for it?
Thatoneguy109

Post by Thatoneguy109 »

qwe0011 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:25 pm
Thatoneguy109 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:13 pm
Is that vid available through her OF page itself or do you have to message her for it?
Message her about it, I only knew of it after she mentioned it
chloes_cutefeet

Post by chloes_cutefeet »

Shameless self-plug πŸ˜‹
PicsArt_21-12-09_15-10-47-217.jpg
https://onlyfans.com/chloes_cutefeet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

Staytrue I have kept my subs open to her for over a year. I wish more people took her model she by far is the best.

Auranextdoor yes i will resub again to her. I kinda wish these chicks other than True posted more sneaker content
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

Any OF ladies have Jordans?
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

basiam18 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:51 pm Any OF ladies have Jordans?

Staytrue has some Jordans too :)
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Thatoneguy109 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:38 pm In the new age of properly supporting workers in the sex industry, it has become much more difficult to find major studio movies that have content geared for people like us, much less take requests. I have taken on a role of finding OF accounts linked to sneaker accounts on IG, typically advertised by reshare accounts (for instance, the tn.australia IG). I have had mild success, one in particular actually got me into a pretty friendly relationship with one couple from the Netherlands!

I just think it would be a good idea to keep an eye out if you use social media, and post findings here if you can be someone who can afford it!

I also keep an eye out for gay male accounts, seems to be easier than woman owned pages, but they mostly use justforfans

Auranextdoor- gorgeous Aussie who has a growing TN collection, posts often but not often with shoes. Does custom content, I bought a.vid from her showering in her pink TNs and masturbating and wow it was incredible.

Shoefetishbox- is losing interest from what I can tell, messaged her some days ago about a custom and she got back to me once then ignored me about the details. She makes great content but sadly is falling off :(

So funny you say that about shoeboxfetish. Same thing happened to me. I just messaged them the other day asking if more content was going to be coming. Just saw the OF charge and reminded me of the lack of content. Probably going to end my subscription. I wish they were still in it, the old content was top notch!
Thatoneguy109

Post by Thatoneguy109 »

candidshoes wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:42 pm

So funny you say that about shoeboxfetish. Same thing happened to me. I just messaged them the other day asking if more content was going to be coming. Just saw the OF charge and reminded me of the lack of content. Probably going to end my subscription. I wish they were still in it, the old content was top notch!

No kidding! I really wanted a video of her fucking in her leather corset and in her black NZs. She stopped responding after asking what I wanted. I know she was thinking about raising her price, I guess she was trying to do it as a main form of income and didn't realize there weren't that many people like us lol. Oh well!