Sneakers on OF

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thatoneguy109

Sneakers on OF

Post by Thatoneguy109 »

In the new age of properly supporting workers in the sex industry, it has become much more difficult to find major studio movies that have content geared for people like us, much less take requests. I have taken on a role of finding OF accounts linked to sneaker accounts on IG, typically advertised by reshare accounts (for instance, the tn.australia IG). I have had mild success, one in particular actually got me into a pretty friendly relationship with one couple from the Netherlands!

I just think it would be a good idea to keep an eye out if you use social media, and post findings here if you can be someone who can afford it!

I also keep an eye out for gay male accounts, seems to be easier than woman owned pages, but they mostly use justforfans

Staytrueeatme (LOTS of content, doesn't charge beyond base sub)
Auranextdoor- gorgeous Aussie who has a growing TN collection, posts often but not often with shoes. Does custom content, I bought a.vid from her showering in her pink TNs and masturbating and wow it was incredible.

Shoefetishbox- is losing interest from what I can tell, messaged her some days ago about a custom and she got back to me once then ignored me about the details. She makes great content but sadly is falling off :(

Remember guys, sex work is real work ๐Ÿ™‚
Last edited by Thatoneguy109 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thatoneguy109

Re: Sneakers on OF

Post by Thatoneguy109 »

Gabitch- the Brazilian couple in the neatherlands. Pricy, but both of them are gorgeous people. The guy has TNs and she has a pair of shox but some TNs. I got some custom clips of them having sex in their sneakers and it was great!
edwinturner

Post by edwinturner »

Good shout. OF, for all its faults, is still a good place to support performers.

Recommending Pantynectar as well. Killer bod and a (young) MILF to boot.

And also personaltrainersxxx. Expensive but a lot of content, no PPV.
hub27

Post by hub27 »

blakerose - big sneaker collection. Posts weekly. Brooks, Asics, Nike.
Thatoneguy109

Post by Thatoneguy109 »

hub27 wrote: โ†‘Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:19 am blakerose - big sneaker collection. Posts weekly. Brooks, Asics, Nike.
What Nikes?
hub27

Post by hub27 »

Thatoneguy109 wrote: โ†‘Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:18 pm
hub27 wrote: โ†‘Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:19 am blakerose - big sneaker collection. Posts weekly. Brooks, Asics, Nike.
What Nikes?
She has a couple different models, check her reddit: u/blake_rose1
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Damn!!! She's hot as fuck!! Her sexu little sneakers are hot as fuck too!!!
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Dan those pink white am90โ€™s are in need om some action :)
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

What couple in the Netherlands?
Thatoneguy109 wrote: โ†‘Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:38 pm In the new age of properly supporting workers in the sex industry, it has become much more difficult to find major studio movies that have content geared for people like us, much less take requests. I have taken on a role of finding OF accounts linked to sneaker accounts on IG, typically advertised by reshare accounts (for instance, the tn.australia IG). I have had mild success, one in particular actually got me into a pretty friendly relationship with one couple from the Netherlands!

I just think it would be a good idea to keep an eye out if you use social media, and post findings here if you can be someone who can afford it!

I also keep an eye out for gay male accounts, seems to be easier than woman owned pages, but they mostly use justforfans

Auranextdoor- gorgeous Aussie who has a growing TN collection, posts often but not often with shoes. Does custom content, I bought a.vid from her showering in her pink TNs and masturbating and wow it was incredible.

Shoefetishbox- is losing interest from what I can tell, messaged her some days ago about a custom and she got back to me once then ignored me about the details. She makes great content but sadly is falling off :(

shifty

Post by shifty »

Thatoneguy109 wrote: โ†‘Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:38 pm In the new age of properly supporting workers in the sex industry, it has become much more difficult to find major studio movies that have content geared for people like us, much less take requests. I have taken on a role of finding OF accounts linked to sneaker accounts on IG, typically advertised by reshare accounts (for instance, the tn.australia IG). I have had mild success, one in particular actually got me into a pretty friendly relationship with one couple from the Netherlands!

How much extra did Auranextdoor charge for that shower vid in TNโ€™s? I may have to subscribe and request that vid as well!