Sneakers on OF

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

qwe0011

Re: Sneakers on OF

Post by qwe0011 »

Thatoneguy109 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:59 pm
candidshoes wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:42 pm
Thatoneguy109 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:38 pm ...

Shoefetishbox- is losing interest from what I can tell, messaged her some days ago about a custom and she got back to me once then ignored me about the details. She makes great content but sadly is falling off :(

Remember guys, sex work is real work πŸ™‚
So funny you say that about shoeboxfetish. Same thing happened to me. I just messaged them the other day asking if more content was going to be coming. Just saw the OF charge and reminded me of the lack of content. Probably going to end my subscription. I wish they were still in it, the old content was top notch!

No kidding! I really wanted a video of her fucking in her leather corset and in her black NZs. She stopped responding after asking what I wanted. I know she was thinking about raising her price, I guess she was trying to do it as a main form of income and didn't realize there weren't that many people like us lol. Oh well!
Just about all the old content from ShoeFetishBox's OF page was provided by me as I still had them from their C4S store. She promised I would be "compensated" for it but nothing came of it. Didn't get a free custom, didn't even get a free sub.

I think the video stars from the good days have moved on and out of the sneaker fetish scene... shame
Thatoneguy109

Post by Thatoneguy109 »

qwe0011 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:06 pm
Thatoneguy109 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:59 pm
candidshoes wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:42 pm
Thatoneguy109 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:38 pm ...

Shoefetishbox- is losing interest from what I can tell, messaged her some days ago about a custom and she got back to me once then ignored me about the details. She makes great content but sadly is falling off :(

Remember guys, sex work is real work πŸ™‚
So funny you say that about shoeboxfetish. Same thing happened to me. I just messaged them the other day asking if more content was going to be coming. Just saw the OF charge and reminded me of the lack of content. Probably going to end my subscription. I wish they were still in it, the old content was top notch!

No kidding! I really wanted a video of her fucking in her leather corset and in her black NZs. She stopped responding after asking what I wanted. I know she was thinking about raising her price, I guess she was trying to do it as a main form of income and didn't realize there weren't that many people like us lol. Oh well!
Just about all the old content from ShoeFetishBox's OF page was provided by me as I still had them from their C4S store. She promised I would be "compensated" for it but nothing came of it. Didn't get a free custom, didn't even get a free sub.

I think the video stars from the good days have moved on and out of the sneaker fetish scene... shame

Not a surprise. All of her videos she's posted that aren't obv c4s stuff are of her dancing or nothing interesting. Wah.
andprinter

Post by andprinter »

qwe0011 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:06 pm

Me too! Sent her a bunch of old vids, got nothing in return.
edwinturner

Post by edwinturner »

Frustrating with SFB. I too found a few, remastered them to HD and sent them over. Nothing back since.

Shame that.

Worth mentioning that the Aussies are big into TN's, it's like their seminal Air Max model.
Thatoneguy109

Post by Thatoneguy109 »

Found a TN Aussie.

https://onlyfans.com/tigbittyholli?rec=181925968

She has some clips wearing TNs, some full length, and one particular video that is absolutely worth the sub price. 10 minute vid with multiple butt plugs, wearing TNs. It's incredible.
Converse-and-boots

Post by Converse-and-boots »

If you're into sneakers fetish videos and trans I would highly recommend Alexandra Braces, amazing content:

https://onlyfans.com/alexandrabraces

OF-screenshot-01.jpg
OF-screensho-02.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Addicted to sneakers and boots since... forever :D
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

The nike shox vids anyone keen to share them for a small price id love to see them.
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

edwinturner wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:57 pm Frustrating with SFB. I too found a few, remastered them to HD and sent them over. Nothing back since.

Shame that.

Worth mentioning that the Aussies are big into TN's, it's like their seminal Air Max model.
I noticed that too. No complaints from me haha