Sneakers: Niche brands/"Out There" styles, not typical brands

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mattblake94

Sneakers: Niche brands/"Out There" styles, not typical brands

Post by mattblake94 »

So I started a topic for Expensive/Designer sneakers, but I thought I'd start one for anyone that has a thing for niche brands or has wider interests than the mainstream brands.

Personally I'm not into any niche brands myself, but I know there's gonna be some different styles and brands from other countries that people might like or might find interesting if they found them.

I'm personally into expensive, designer high end sneakers but I also have a wider interest in Converse and Vans (mainly Converse), I like Nikes and Adidas to an extent, not really into Fila so much, but basically generally I like "sneakers" as a whole, and usually just what I can find, which is mainly the mainstream brands, which I suppose is subjective, but I class it as the stuff most people can name (Nike, Puma, Converse, Vans, Uggs, Adidas, Fila etc)

So, I thought I'd create a space for anyone that likes stuff outside that sphere. I personally would class Buffalos as a more niche brand, but maybe coz I never heard the name until I found this forum.....But I see styles worn in Korea and Goth type shoes as well, so I wondered if there's more out there and people that like them but don't have anywhere to post them.

This is a really general thread, so, images, cum pics, videos, memes (I love the sneaker memes thread), links to any stories (I love a good story myself) either off the forum or that anyone wants to create a new thread and write stories in, etc etc.

Obviously as long as it's not some illegal or voyeurism (not a fan of that tbh) or underage, basically, let's just make this a community for like-minded people.

Hopefully people can explore themselves more or maybe even learn something new or gain a new interest.

BTW, as I said in my other thread, I'm terrible at keep this up to date, and tbh, this isn't really my thing I just wanted to create the space so it's here if anyone needs it. So yeah, don't exactly expect me to keep this alive looool!!! I'll do my best but I'm pretty useless at it, a number of threads I've created on other forums can attest to that!!!

Anyways.........I've talked enough looool!!! So......welcome!!!!!!

:) :) :)