Designer/Expensive Sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mattblake94

Designer/Expensive Sneakers

Post by mattblake94 »

So...I've posted recently on the sneaker memes thread and on the shoe memes thread so I'd be remiss if I didn't actually start a thread proper to discuss this.

I'm into all types of sneakers and I like reading stories about converse (tho I've never actually used one, plus I own them now and I always feel weird about using brands that I own for some reason....) and vans (same thing, tho I don't own vans, but never used them) and cumming on them, but I also have a general interest in other things; Uggs are cool coz girls loved them and they're a little expensive, Buffalos I found out about mainly from this forum and they look cool as hell and "out there", and they're a couple of hundred as well so they're a little expensive. Nikes and Adidas...I'm mainly into Nikes and especially Jordans at the minute, coz I like that women are getting into wanting exclusive sneakers.

So, I'm into all types of sneakers generally, and although my overarching or more dominant fetish is more focused on coats and jackets, so that's what I kinda focus on getting, and I've got a pair of Louboutins (Coz I LOVE Loubs), so I've never really used sneakers to the extent I could, I'm getting more into expensive sneakers.

My personal overarching fetish is womens clothing and then expensive women's clothing. I like ruining expensive womens' clothes; cum, rip, WAM etc.

I'm not rich, so I'm content with reading about this stuff, watching videos etc coz I can't afford to practice it (as much as I'd love to fuck a pair of designer sneakers).

That's just backstory into me.

I've noticed women buying designer, high end sneakers now. It kinda started with Gucci and Alexander McQueen imo, and also Yeezys and Balenciagas. Off White is now something that's big. I've seen some Louis Vuittons and Chanels.

Nike Jordans are out there now as well again. I've seen some Diors and Loubs (YES!!!) as well.

So, it's becoming a thing now, and I was wondering if there's anyone out there that likes that stuff too. On any level.

Maybe it's your core fetish, maybe you like other stuff more, but you're into that too, maybe you don't know what you fully like and you're exploring like I was when I was younger and because that's the trend now, you've noticed it.

Whatever, if you're interested in expensive sneakers/designer sneakers then (coz I've not seen a thread for this and I don't think I previously started one) I wanted to create a thread for us, if there IS an "us", to discuss it.

Personally I class expensive in two bands:

£/$100-200: Nikes, Adidas, Asics type kinda easy in reach for the middle class, financially.

£/$300/400/500 - 1,00+: high end designer; Chanel, Gucci, Louis V etc

I dunno why I seperate them, but I think it's partially because I gravitate to the high end designer and class that as expensive.

But...you're free to post what you feel is "expensive", that's just what I think.

So yeah......hopefully some people find this enlightening.

Post video links, post story links, if you wanna write your own stories then post the links or download links here (I think there needs to be LOADS more stories on this coz I feel like I've exhausted the internet's resources on it), if you wanna post memes like the meme thread, I've got loads of images on my laptop that might be useful and anyone can post them here.

I kinda want this to initially just be a hub for us to communicate and chat and hopefully if there's enough of us, we can branch out into other threads.

I gotta say, btw, I'm terrible at managing my own threads, I've started them on other forums and then basically just forgot about them when they don't get much response, so don't rely on me to keep this going loooool!!! I'll try as best I can, but I just figured I'd start it and then open the floor up to everyone else.

So......hopefully this takes off.

Welcome.

:) :) :)

(BTW, gonna do another thread for "out there" sneakers in case anyone has some really niche brands that they're into that they don't feel gets representation. I'm intrigued to find out what else is out there. :) )
sneaker-0495

Re: Designer/Expensive Sneakers

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Indeed. Some of the balenciagas are very hot like the triple S and speedrunners. Also the Alexander McQueen are hot. There are only not many movies with them.
I know a girl who wears the speedrunners, triple S and tracks. She also thinks she is some what better the other people but than is a minus of her.
She is kind of hot and omhoog she will sell her high end kicks some time for a good price.
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Well, as everybody is free to speak his opinion I can start with writing that the cost of shoes dont play a role for me - at all -. For me it is just the look of the shoes, the design, materials, colors etc that makes me want to see more of them. Seeing a girl walking with them , crushing things, may be trampling a person. Very often my favorite shoes are in a price class of 60-180 £€$ but there have been shoes that were sexy as hell and were considered cheap. The German people on this forum might remember the good old Venice TKD sneakers in various colors and labyrinth soles which always triggered my phantasy.
On the contrary very expensive shoes I often find not appealing at all. But I wonder if your kink is about destroying chlothes that price is more related to the kink of destroying than the look of the shoes?
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

gss145 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:16 am Well, as everybody is free to speak his opinion I can start with writing that the cost of shoes dont play a role for me - at all -. For me it is just the look of the shoes, the design, materials, colors etc that makes me want to see more of them. Seeing a girl walking with them , crushing things, may be trampling a person. Very often my favorite shoes are in a price class of 60-180 £€$ but there have been shoes that were sexy as hell and were considered cheap. The German people on this forum might remember the good old Venice TKD sneakers in various colors and labyrinth soles which always triggered my phantasy.
On the contrary very expensive shoes I often find not appealing at all. But I wonder if your kink is about destroying chlothes that price is more related to the kink of destroying than the look of the shoes?
That's actually a fair point. I've been wondering that myself, coz some people have mentioned that they don't like certain looks. For me I do like certain looks of sneakers as opposed to others. I'm not a massive fan of Vans in terms of looks, coz I think they look pretty bland. Converse look cool tbf. Not a fan of Fila either.

Tbh I like stuff with simple but yet cool design. So, like Jordans are simple, but the colours and design are sexy. That being said, I think you might be right that price is more important than looks for me in some ways.

If Jordans cost £10 I'd probably not be very interested even tho I still like the look. So I suppose there's defo some truth to that statement. But if vans cost £5,000 I probably still wouldn't be into them.

I'm not a massive fan of the Gucci sneakers coz they're a bit lazy to me tbh. Whereas theres some Chanel ones and LV shoes that are just gorgeous. Tho, they incorporate the logo more, which I suppose is also to do with the price.

So, I think it's a bit of both. It's probably more so the exclusivity or the price but I think the look does play a part.

I do find it interesting that I've heard people say that before about how the look of expensive designer sneakers don't do it for them, I wonder if that's a whole general thing, or I do wonder if that's because most of this designer sneaker stuff has only come about in the last few years. By this point I'd assume most of us have gotten used to what we like and are interested in. Something that's THAT different is a bit too much of a shock to the system. Kinda like when you've passed puberty and you kinda settle into your interest in music or taste in film or books. You could be introduced to something new, but it doesn't have the same familiarity and feeling as what you liked before.

There's some sneakers out there that look like some of the more mainstream branded shoes. Obviously not the same, but similar. Obviously others are just OUT THERE. Tbh I don't like the look of Balenciagas at all regardless of the price, tho the expensive aspect comes into play but then it's less on my shoe fetish and more on my expensive clothes kink. Whereas Chanel has some truly beautiful shoes, Louis V, LOVE Louboutins (so sexy), Dior is nice and I love the look of Jordans.

So....maybe it's just a merging of different aspects of two kinks/fetishes as opposed to specifically a sneaker fetish in terms of the look.

Interesting.

Thanks for that. :)
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

I know a girl with McQueens if anyone one's interested in some soft action. She wants me to buy her some balenciagas triple S's but...maybe one day 😂😂
Got an idea for a custom clip? I'll get it recorded for you!

Kik @ OnTootsies
Email @ ontootsies@gmail.com
gss145

Post by gss145 »

mattblake94 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:53 am I do find it interesting that I've heard people say that before about how the look of expensive designer sneakers don't do it for them, I wonder if that's a whole general thing, or I do wonder if that's because most of this designer sneaker stuff has only come about in the last few years. By this point I'd assume most of us have gotten used to what we like and are interested in. Something that's THAT different is a bit too much of a shock to the system. Kinda like when you've passed puberty and you kinda settle into your interest in music or taste in film or books. You could be introduced to something new, but it doesn't have the same familiarity and feeling as what you liked before.

I see your point, it could be that something shows up and because it is too far off from what we are used to, that it is not appealing. I agree that some new type of shoes I was not a big fan of from the beginning but as they get popular and many people started to wear them they get more interesting over time.
But may be this is exactely what I think is missing from these so called designer shoes, for me they look like almost every other brand of shoe, altough may be an extra colored line. To make the discussion less abstract I have included some Gucci sneakers that cost between 500-800 euro and I really dont understand what justifies their price.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

i think the fact the expensive sneakers are desired here is because of the owners that had them. They owners are mainly fit, young and rich. They are more expressive with fashion esp if they or their family is well off. Seldom would buy expensive sneakers as work shoes or main using sneakers.

The theory is the same as heels. Aldo, Guess , Zara are the most common heels used but Prada, Jimmy and Louboutin are rare to be used as daily heels.

As a cummer, we usually take the whole package in when you decide the footware to cum. The wearer must be good looking. Hence the jerk off would happened.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

For me... my interests change with the quantity that I see, along with the girls who wear them, however it also revolves around the style of the shoe. Certain designs I just don't like, and I don't think I ever will. Others I have been indifferent to, but grow to like when I see them more and more. Vans for example - I hate slip-ons, and I don't think I will ever like them, but other Vans I have been indifferent to but now like.

The price factor - I don't think that its a thing for me, but saying that, I don't like no-brand sneakers. Funny thing is, designer sneakers, for me, are on the other end of the bell-curve - I feel like they are trying to jump onto the bandwagon, and are therefore copying other brands shoes, which puts them into the same group as the no-brands. Weird huh?

That said, the first rule still applies, so I quite like the white Guccis above.
inherflats

Post by inherflats »

What are your thoughts on golden goose?
gss145

Post by gss145 »

inherflats wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:00 am What are your thoughts on golden goose?
Well, I had to look them up. Once again, too much money for nothing. But hey, for 1100 Euro you will get new shoes that already are factory processed to make them look old. Worth every penny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.