Designer/Expensive Sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

visitor9000

Re: Designer/Expensive Sneakers

Post by visitor9000 »

I've been thoroughly unimpressed with "designer" sneakers from players who didn't originate in that market...like I don't give a damn if something is by Gucci or Alexander McQueen, it's just a knockoff Converse/Superstar to me. Or it's some weird-ass shit like half the stuff in the Yeezy catalogue. But I suppose if my fetish originated with clothing, as opposed to sneakers, then I could see the transferrence. High-end designer sneakers tend to look, well, runway-like. Clothes for feet.

Maybe the secret is that they're actually just super incredibly comfortable? Can't understand it otherwise. May as well stuff actual money inside a regular shoe if the exclusivity and cost is the point. Just not my thing.

(It's the inverse for generic-brand knockoffs. It makes me angry every time I see those knock-off Vans from Target. Feels like an insult to the institution of good aesthetic design, all in the name of saving a few bucks off shoes that really aren't that expensive to begin with. Back in the day, at least Air Walk made a passable imitation of the Chuck Taylor...modern generics don't even try though. Anyone I see wearing them, I instantly have a lower opinion of in all regards, which is probably unfair but can't help it.)

On the other hand - if I ever got a chance to see a pair of Air Jordan Dior in real life, nevermind actually own them - I'd literally die happy. Fucking beautiful, the Mona Lisa of sneakers. I think that'll be my life's one greatest wish for the rest of my days, haha. If only I'd had several thousand extra $ sitting around when they came out. Sucks to be poor and also into expensive stuff...

(Been really surprised Louboutin hasn't done more collabs. The signature red sole + fine Italian leather gambit would work well with so many common sneaker models. "Bred" is already one of the most popular colourways for Jordans, so obviously there's interest...maybe they think it'd cheapen their brand though, I dunno. Lost opportunity imo.)
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

gss145 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:08 am
inherflats wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:00 am What are your thoughts on golden goose?
Well, I had to look them up. Once again, too much money for nothing. But hey, for 1100 Euro you will get new shoes that already are factory processed to make them look old. Worth every penny!
Yeah, see, I like the diamond look on them, but the rest looks too basic looool for me. That being said, I wear high tops and I'm not really a fan of low tops in general, either in fetish wear or generally.

TBH I don't like designed to look old clothes. Mainly because I like my fetish stuff "clean" if not actually new. I think there's something in ruining something new that's hot, and I guess the expensive/desired part comes into play when it's clean or hardly worn or kept in good condition. New/Clean is always desired to keep clean, so dirtying it is hot, hardly worn is often more about just not getting a chance to wear it, but I like to imagine it's because the person wanted to keep it clean or didn't want to risk wearing it. I bought an £850 silk lined jacket with a silk mix outer layer, kinda a puffy-ish kinda jacket that the woman who sold it said she loved it "soooooo much" she couldn't bring herself to wear it, which is pretty damned hot.

So, I kinda get your thing about designed to look old.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

gss145 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:55 am
mattblake94 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:53 am I do find it interesting that I've heard people say that before about how the look of expensive designer sneakers don't do it for them, I wonder if that's a whole general thing, or I do wonder if that's because most of this designer sneaker stuff has only come about in the last few years. By this point I'd assume most of us have gotten used to what we like and are interested in. Something that's THAT different is a bit too much of a shock to the system. Kinda like when you've passed puberty and you kinda settle into your interest in music or taste in film or books. You could be introduced to something new, but it doesn't have the same familiarity and feeling as what you liked before.

I see your point, it could be that something shows up and because it is too far off from what we are used to, that it is not appealing. I agree that some new type of shoes I was not a big fan of from the beginning but as they get popular and many people started to wear them they get more interesting over time.
But may be this is exactely what I think is missing from these so called designer shoes, for me they look like almost every other brand of shoe, altough may be an extra colored line. To make the discussion less abstract I have included some Gucci sneakers that cost between 500-800 euro and I really dont understand what justifies their price.
Oh yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of Gucci sneakers looool. I'll fuck them coz they're Gucci, but I'm not a fan of the look tbh in most cases.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

There's a few sneakers I like. I like the Chanel orange and white high tops that I guess must've come out a few years back, I saw them on a youtube vid and they're sexy AF. There's some really nice Louis V ones that I like. Not a mad fan of Dior but I wish those Jordan Diors came in pink.

Here's some of the ones that I like.

Most of them just look really girly and that's kinda what I like about them. They show off the obvious designer-ness of them whilst still being either a bit unique or sexy imo.

I kinda like them to look a bit unique rather than generic, tho some classic silhouettes like how the Louis V Boombox's look like Jordan high tops a bit, make it look cooler.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

These are the Chanel high tops and some other sneakers I like. I got these images for the meme thread so that's why they're not your typical shoe images loool, but I think a lot of these are sexy AF. Some Diors in here, I think there's a Gucci in there as well mainly just for the meme potential, but yeah.

These are some of the other ones I like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

I'd love to have some time with a pair of Alexander mcqueen sneakers, they're seamlessly leather lined so would feel great sliding in and out whilst sniffing the other.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Reviving this thread....

What's the most expensive pair of sneakers you've cummed in?

Also...as of yet, still haven't fucked a pair of sneakers. I know right!!!!

But I will. Soon. One day.
eurolicious

Post by eurolicious »

I have to say crazy "concept" style sneakers never interested me....but Stan Smiths have always been a favorite. Once my Wife tried on Alexander McQueens I fell in love....they are like and oversized Stan Smith and the quality of the leather is insanely good....
KaiDG

Post by KaiDG »

Ich habe ein paar Alexander McQueens.
Ich habe es günstig für 10 € geschossen 🙏
Sehr geil