Stepmom/sister her ugg boots

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Stepmom/sister her ugg boots

Post by brewfan8 »

Uggs cummer wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:58 am Guys i got caught, my sister saw the cum after she got home. She checked my phone and she found a video of me absolutely destroying her rolled down uggs. We talked about it and she is not gonna tell my step mom and dad.
Wow
Diekkergaal

Post by Diekkergaal »

Uggs cummer wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:58 am Guys i got caught, my sister saw the cum after she got home. She checked my phone and she found a video of me absolutely destroying her rolled down uggs. We talked about it and she is not gonna tell my step mom and dad.
Shit... Lucky it ended mostly well for you.

Do you still have the video ?
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

😂😂

If you're gonna play with fire, someday you're gonna get burnt.
Got an idea for a custom clip? I'll get it recorded for you!

Kik @ OnTootsies
Email @ ontootsies@gmail.com
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

Hopefully she lets you keep them now and you can keep fucking them lol
Uggs cummer

Post by Uggs cummer »

Just fucked some ugg slippers from a family member message me if you want the video, but I want another ugg video as payment.