Where are the womans nike xccelerators at

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kindbutodd

Re: Where are the womans nike xccelerators at

Post by kindbutodd »

I still have a pair from my former neighbor. Man, she was one classy woman, always had nice business clothes and a lot of running and casual shoes. I counted 8 pairs that I liked. She was the first person I knew who owned a pair of xccelerators. The first time I saw her wearing these kind of shoes was in a local bar. I was attracted to them instantly, just the way they looked and curved around her foot. Then I saw her wearing them now and then around her house and yard. She was always doing something in her yard. She had no idea how bad I wanted to have my way with them. I used to jack off to them a lot, especially after seeing her wearing them and getting up close views. She wore them for about a year and a half before I noticed she began wearing a new and different pair. For a long time I thought she'd thrown them away and blaming myself for not having the courage to ask her about them when I had the many chances. But one day she asked me if I could move a old washer out of her basement and as I was walking by the side entrance door, to surprise and relief, I saw her xccelerators along with other shoes in a pile on the closet floor. I was excited. While I was moving the washer I finally had the courage to finally ask her about them if I found myself alone with her. But unfortunately her friends were always around her so I never had the chance to ask. But about a month later she invited me to her place for a Labor Day BBQ and while everyone was busy I was able to grab her xccelerators and take them home. I don't think she noticed they were gone. It was so exciting to finally see what size shoe she wore, 8 1/2. I couldn't get enough of them. Dozens of images and fantasizes of her while fucking her shoes followed. Sadly, that October she said she got the job transfer she wanted at another location and was moving. She was my neighbor and part-time coworker for 6 years. I still wish she was my neighbor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Neither i dont cum on her shoes I don't like stains. I just like her wearing them when I'm fucking her. They dont leave the house. She likes me to rub her with most shoes, lube the shoe as i get blow jobs or whatever is going on. I only lube certain shoes like Skechers, Kswiss or glossy shoes and Accelerators aren't it
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Oh ok, you said executed so I figured destroyed lol
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Yes. I crushed alot of shoes
Shoxlover98

Post by Shoxlover98 »

kindbutodd wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:18 am I still have a pair from my former neighbor. Man, she was one classy woman, always had nice business clothes and a lot of running and casual shoes. I counted 8 pairs that I liked. She was the first person I knew who owned a pair of xccelerators. The first time I saw her wearing these kind of shoes was in a local bar. I was attracted to them instantly, just the way they looked and curved around her foot. Then I saw her wearing them now and then around her house and yard. She was always doing something in her yard. She had no idea how bad I wanted to have my way with them. I used to jack off to them a lot, especially after seeing her wearing them and getting up close views. She wore them for about a year and a half before I noticed she began wearing a new and different pair. For a long time I thought she'd thrown them away and blaming myself for not having the courage to ask her about them when I had the many chances. But one day she asked me if I could move a old washer out of her basement and as I was walking by the side entrance door, to surprise and relief, I saw her xccelerators along with other shoes in a pile on the closet floor. I was excited. While I was moving the washer I finally had the courage to finally ask her about them if I found myself alone with her. But unfortunately her friends were always around her so I never had the chance to ask. But about a month later she invited me to her place for a Labor Day BBQ and while everyone was busy I was able to grab her xccelerators and take them home. I don't think she noticed they were gone. It was so exciting to finally see what size shoe she wore, 8 1/2. I couldn't get enough of them. Dozens of images and fantasizes of her while fucking her shoes followed. Sadly, that October she said she got the job transfer she wanted at another location and was moving. She was my neighbor and part-time coworker for 6 years. I still wish she was my neighbor.
You still have them
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Shoxlover98 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:33 am
kindbutodd wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:18 am I still have a pair from my former neighbor. Man, she was one classy woman, always had nice business clothes and a lot of running and casual shoes. I counted 8 pairs that I liked. She was the first person I knew who owned a pair of xccelerators. The first time I saw her wearing these kind of shoes was in a local bar. I was attracted to them instantly, just the way they looked and curved around her foot. Then I saw her wearing them now and then around her house and yard. She was always doing something in her yard. She had no idea how bad I wanted to have my way with them. I used to jack off to them a lot, especially after seeing her wearing them and getting up close views. She wore them for about a year and a half before I noticed she began wearing a new and different pair. For a long time I thought she'd thrown them away and blaming myself for not having the courage to ask her about them when I had the many chances. But one day she asked me if I could move a old washer out of her basement and as I was walking by the side entrance door, to surprise and relief, I saw her xccelerators along with other shoes in a pile on the closet floor. I was excited. While I was moving the washer I finally had the courage to finally ask her about them if I found myself alone with her. But unfortunately her friends were always around her so I never had the chance to ask. But about a month later she invited me to her place for a Labor Day BBQ and while everyone was busy I was able to grab her xccelerators and take them home. I don't think she noticed they were gone. It was so exciting to finally see what size shoe she wore, 8 1/2. I couldn't get enough of them. Dozens of images and fantasizes of her while fucking her shoes followed. Sadly, that October she said she got the job transfer she wanted at another location and was moving. She was my neighbor and part-time coworker for 6 years. I still wish she was my neighbor.
You still have them
Yes I still have them. I haven't fucked them in a while because I don't want to ruin them. I can't replace them since they belonged to her and I haven't seen her since she moved. Plus these are the first pair of xccelerators I've ever seen when they first came out. I keep them in a zip lock storage bag in my foot locker. I don't have a big shoe collection but I do have her shoes.
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

Sorry the link didn't work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

More
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

More
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

Even More