Shoeplay clips

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OnTootsies

Shoeplay clips

Post by OnTootsies »

Hi. If anyone is wanting any new shoeplay clips, send me a Kik with what you are looking for. I'm in contact with numerous young attractive British females with various styles of shoes, waiting to record ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I've been ordering from these girls to make sure they're ligitimate sneaker models and you can see them in my active thread here
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 22&t=85456

Collectively, they have

Nike
Adidas
Cons
Vans
Fila
New balance
Puma
UGGS
Slippers
Buffalos

(As well as other styles like heels,, flipflops, flats etc if that's your thing)

I will add to this list as I discover new models so keep checking back for reference
Last edited by OnTootsies on Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Got an idea for a custom clip? I'll get it recorded for you!

Kik @ OnTootsies
Email @ ontootsies@gmail.com
aok

Re: Shoeplay clips

Post by aok »

Luxury/high end performance running shoes. The stuff that candide posts often. Specifically โ€œOnโ€ brand as well,
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

aok wrote: โ†‘Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:27 am Luxury/high end performance running shoes. The stuff that candide posts often. Specifically โ€œOnโ€ brand as well,
That type of sneaker isn't very popular with British girls. They're more into the urban fashion styles.

Kik @ OnTootsies
superspice1981

Post by superspice1981 »

Fila
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

superspice1981 wrote: โ†‘Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:06 amFila
DM or Kik me ๐Ÿ‘

Kik @ OnTootsies
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

OnTootsies wrote: โ†‘Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:37 am Hi. If anyone is wanting any new shoeplay clips, send me a Kik with what you are looking for. I'm in contact with numerous young attractive British females with various styles of shoes, waiting to record ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I've been ordering from these girls to make sure they're ligitimate sneaker models and you can see them in my active thread here
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 22&t=85456

Collectively, they have

Nike
Adidas
Cons
Vans
Fila
New balance
Puma
UGGS
Slippers
Buffalos

(As well as other styles like heels,, flipflops, flats etc if that's your thing)

I will add to this list as I discover new models so keep checking back for reference
**list updated**

Kik @ OnTootsies