Other guys cumming shoes with u

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoxlover98

Other guys cumming shoes with u

Post by Shoxlover98 »

Ok new topic have any of you guys had a another guy cum like your wife's shoes or daughters or aunts shoes like came over and did at your home with you abd if so did the person the shoes belong to know they were being used
cylan

Re: Other guys cumming shoes with u

Post by cylan »

Hi! When I was 30, I met a man almost 60 years old through a monthly sexy classifieds magazine: he explained that he was a very fetishist for soft sole footwear (ballet slippers, genuine moccasins, gym slippers, etc…). Since I have the exact same fetish, I contacted him. At the time, the internet was still in its infancy so we communicated by paper mail. We exchanged photos of our respective soft soled footwear. One day, he offered to send me a pair of ballerinas belonging to his wife. It was the same model as in this photo:

the upper part was in panther printed velvet, and the sole was in very fine and very supple skin. The size was 37 EUR (6US). These slippers were well worn but in very good condition. What really excited me was the footprint on the soles and their very pleasant scent because it was obvious that his wife was taking care of her feet! ! In the letter that accompanied these slippers, my friend told me that he wanted me to masturbate with his wife's slippers, that I ejaculate in them and on the soles, then that I send them back to him!
I admit that I had a lot of fun with these ballerinas! They were so soft and supple! I ejaculated several times on the slippers and inside, it was divine! Then I sent them back to my friend. He told me how he put the slippers back in their place and how his wife continued to wear them without realizing what I had done!
We lived a few dozen kilometers away, and one day he suggested that we meet. Of course I accepted because we often talked about doing things together as part of our common fetishism! We made various little games, but the most exciting was the way we took care of his wife's slippers: we were both naked, masturbating each other with his wife’s slippers. Finally, we stuck our hard cocks against each other inside a slipper and we thrusted in the slipper till we cum! I cummed first and we continued, using my cum as lube inside the slipper. Quite soon he cummed too and our cums mixed on our cocks, inside the slipper. That was absolutely divine!..
Last edited by cylan on Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmm damn that's a hot story!!! Wish I could do that!!
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Love the creativity. Keep pushing forward in experiments!
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/