Need some advice….

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Reefan1981

Re: Need some advice….

Post by Reefan1981 »

Too bad can't do pictures on here anymore. Makes me wonder y'all going to do to it lol

I also wonder if you got bang that parking lot Asic anymore ...
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Reefan1981 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:33 pm Too bad can't do pictures on here anymore. Makes me wonder y'all going to do to it lol

No kidding about the pictures. Hopefully a solution will be available soon. I hate seeing this site fade away. The Nike is safe for now. She wore the recently reunited pair today! I fucked the parking lot Asic until it became crusty with cum. There’s just something about trashy women’s sneakers! It got thrown into a fire though.
challanger244

Post by challanger244 »

sw18 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:51 pm
Reefan1981 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:33 pm Too bad can't do pictures on here anymore. Makes me wonder y'all going to do to it lol

No kidding about the pictures. Hopefully a solution will be available soon. I hate seeing this site fade away. The Nike is safe for now. She wore the recently reunited pair today! I fucked the parking lot Asic until it became crusty with cum. There’s just something about trashy women’s sneakers! It got thrown into a fire though.
just use a 3rd party sight and hyper link it back like everyone else does