My slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

VKC

My slippers

Post by VKC »

You could say I have a thing for moccasin slippers :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Re: My slippers

Post by cylan »

Hi! I like these mocs a lot! Which size are they?
alnwltn2

Post by alnwltn2 »

Those are nice. I love moccasins as well!
VKC

Post by VKC »

cylan wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:34 am Hi! I like these mocs a lot! Which size are they?
Hi cylan. Bottom right and middle right are size 6. All others are size 7. (US sizing) I think I must be between sizes because a new size 6 is generally too tight but size 7’s when new become a little big and sloppy when well worn :oops:

Happy to model others for you if you have some in my size :wink:
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! Thanks a lot for your answer! I guess your shoe size equals 36 EUR (Europe). To be sure, could you tell me the length of your foot, in inches or better in centimeters?
Are your mocs soft sole or hard sole?
Currently I have no more moccasins, sorry!
I have had this pair of soft sole boots for many years, but sold them a few weeks ago ...

They were a size 6US. They would probably have been your size ...
If your size corresponds to 36EUR and if you have something with soft sole footwear, I have at the moment this pair of modern jazz slippers that I like a lot:

These slippers from the Crait brand are made of very thin and very supple black leather (no lining), and the soles are made of very thin and very supple suede (with very thin insole). I like this style a lot because such slippers fit like a second skin and and they highlight the curves and the arch of the foot!
If you want, I can give them to you and you can take pictures with them! :D
VKC

Post by VKC »

Hi cylan. I’m a size EU37. Those shoes aren’t really my thing but I do have very high arches!
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I think I have nothing in size 37 :( Do you like mocs only, or other kinds of slippers?