Story from college about sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FreshSneakers

Story from college about sneakers

Post by FreshSneakers »

I'm new to this forum, and I decided to join since...why not? I guess I'll start off with my experiences with one girl from college (which I recently graduated from).

During my sophomore year (so a few years ago), I met a girl in one of my classes. She was a year above me and pretty friendly, and one day I actually asked her if I was allowed to take a picture of her sneakers: she allowed it (below is the picture). The semester afterwards (still my sophomore year), I come across her one night on campus. She wasn't wearing those sneakers I took a picture of, but I struck up a conversation with her anyway (after all, I think we were good acquaintances, at the very least). We talked a bit, and eventually I mustered up the courage to ask about the sneakers she wore. I asked if they smelled, and she just laughed and said they smelled really bad. Exactly what I was hoping for: I have a thing for the smell of women's feet, and I was hoping to be able to smell her sneakers sometime soon.

Sometime later I happened to come across her in the library. This time she was wearing those same sneakers I took a pic of. I asked her if she could take one of her shoes off and let me look at it, and luckily she allowed me. I examine her sneaker while holding it in my hands, and then smelled the inside. While it's been a while since I've smelled any of her shoes right off her feet, I can tell you this: she wasn't kidding. Those sneakers reeked inside. I think they smelled really musky or something (I'm bad with descriptions), and it was perfect for me. I guess she saw me sniffing her sneaker and she just laughed at that.

This isn't the only experience I've had with her shoes btw. I might post more later.

SOLESADDICT

Re: Story from college about sneakers

Post by SOLESADDICT »

Nice story, compliments for having the balls to just ask her to take off her shoe so you could sniff it. Would love to hear about other experiences, especially ones that result in cumming into a stinky sneaker!