College Blonde Girls Many Sneakers - Cummed

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

College Blonde Girls Many Sneakers - Cummed

Post by cowboybootlover »

This is Taylor she is a college friend of mine from one of my AG classes, we hang out sometimes but nothing every happens. But every time we are together you know I get a Boner, we work out together everyday. It is so hard to hide my hard dick in my shorts haha. I kinda think she has seen my hard dick before on accident. She is one of the innocent farm girls so I am 100% percent sure she knows nothing about guys with a shoe fetish. So I guess my question is what do you guys think of her shoes? I not gonna lie I have smelled them, when she leaves them in my car. They smell very much like corn chips. I haven't had a chance to cum them yet but I will soon. Again what do you guys think of her?
Last edited by cowboybootlover on Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asicsplayer

Re: College Blonde Girls Many Sneakers - Cummed

Post by asicsplayer »

Shes realy hot, you have to tell her about your fetish!
cowboybootlover

Post by cowboybootlover »

asicsplayer wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:13 pm Shes realy hot, you have to tell her about your fetish!
She really is and I want to so bad but I'm afraid it will backfire on me and she will be put off by it or do you think she knows that guys like shoes. I guess she does tease me sometimes haha.
hotasic

Post by hotasic »

great body, looks hot!
kik me: jogsneaker
sgtburnone

Post by sgtburnone »

Just try to take the relationship further. Woman usually dont wanna feel like their shoes are the only thing ur interested in. I was with my wife (at the time gf) for a couple months before she figured it out on her own and was totally cool with it and it's a big part of our sex life. But if I led with "I wanna fuck ur shoes" she probably wouldn't have got to know me
e551218

Post by e551218 »

yeah get her as a girlfriend and see what’s possible. she’s a beauty!!
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

You could tell her that you can't help but stare at her in her gym clothes. After you make a few comments over several days you could make a comment about how good she makes her shoes look. I would probably start with complementing just one pair of shoes. Probably the ones you like most. Then just build off of that for a while and then you can get a read on her about her reaction. If she shows that she likes the complaints than, you can keep going until she knows about your fetish. If she is stand off-fish then you can drop it and save your current situation.

I kind of went at it that way with my wife. We were dating at the time. I would make a few comments about how good she looked when she was wearing shoes that I like. I slowly worked up to it being more and more over time. I really wanted to see her wearing tennis shoes walking and crushing food, so One night we were drinking and I tried to make a situation to see if I could get her to bite. We were outside and I threw out a couple old donuts and I made a comment about them trying to roll away. I was acting like I was playing around and I was like "quick stop those donuts. Don't let them get away". She ran over and stomped on them with a pair of Nikes that I loved. After she stopped on them I was rock hard and there was no way to hide it. She seen it and she got a big grin on her face. She was kind of laughing and asked if I was okay. I said yes but, watching her crush those donuts like they were nothing to her was really hot. A few days went by and I made a couple comments about how I really enjoyed watching her and she may have to crush something else. So the next time we were at home drinking I brought it back up. She was feeling good and asked if I had anything she could crush. I had a couple things in the fridge and it went from there. Now all I have to say is we need to clean out the fridge. She will crush any mound of food I put in front of her and she always makes me pick the shoes that I want her to wear. Its nice not having to hide my boner and after I am satisfied, she will stand in the pile that she just destroyed and she will bend over so I can have a happy ending. Other times she will tell me to pick another pair for her to wear after she has finished crushing food so she isn't getting food all over the bed.

Good luck and I wish the best of luck to you.
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

very hot