Hot Milfs Yard Sale Sneakers - Nike Shox

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

Hot Milfs Yard Sale Sneakers - Nike Shox

Post by cowboybootlover »

I go to yard sales a lot and buy shoes when I can, I think there is a certain type of excitement that comes when you buy the shoes right from the person at their own house. So last Saturday I went out to yard sales like I usually do, I went to a housing development with large houses and expensive looking cars. I bought a few collectables and records here and there but I hit the jackpot when I stoped at this milfs house. Lot of cloths and toys and Christmas stuff but in the corner on a table was the pair of nike shox the white and pink pair, she had $2.00 on it. I was thinking OMG that's so cheap, I picked them up and was carrying then around. I didn't find anything else so I was went to pay her, I asked her if she had anything else like this and she said ya bit they are worn and I didn't think anyone would want them so I put them in the trash. My heart dropped and I was disappointed so I paid her and left no questions asked. After my day of hunting other sales I found no shoes that I likes, so I went home but I couldn't stop thinking about the shoes that got thrown away. I thought maybe the shoes could still be in her trash cans, I saw them by the street when I was there. i decided it was worth the 20 minute trip to see if they were in the can, so I drove over and looked. First can had nothing, second can nothing, third can had bag and I felt something like a shoes sole in it. I grad it and ran back to my car I didn't even check I just drove home and when I got home this is what I found, along with a magazine with her name on it, thats how I looked her up on facebook.
IMG_0081 copy.png
IMG_0080 copy.png
IMG_0079 copy.png
IMG_9466.jpeg
IMG_9471.jpeg
IMG_9476.jpeg
IMG_9469.jpeg
IMG_9468.jpeg
IMG_9467.jpeg
IMG_9470.jpeg
IMG_9472.jpeg
IMG_9473.jpeg
IMG_9474.jpeg
IMG_9477.jpeg
IMG_9478.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sw18

Re: Hot Milfs Yard Sale Sneakers - Nike Shox

Post by sw18 »

Jackpot!! I know what you’ll be doing for the next few days!
Weehog535

Post by Weehog535 »

Omg what a find!
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Woah that is a find. They still all look fairly new to me they don't seem worn out to me at all.
cowboybootlover

theoneforyou wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:51 pm Woah that is a find. They still all look fairly new to me they don't seem worn out to me at all.
she seemed like the kinda lady who wears them a few times and dumps them
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

cowboybootlover wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:15 pm
theoneforyou wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:51 pm Woah that is a find. They still all look fairly new to me they don't seem worn out to me at all.
I like when women wear them our but her shoe collection is amazing so I would still have a lot of fun with them what size are they?
cowboybootlover

theoneforyou wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:22 pm
cowboybootlover wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:15 pm
I like when women wear them our but her shoe collection is amazing so I would still have a lot of fun with them what size are they?
ya me too, but a few of these have nice smell to them. they range from size 7 to 8 1/2. So I am wondering if a daughter or someone else shoes are mixed in. she is in her late 50s so I would guess her daughter would be in her 20s.
Plum76

Post by Plum76 »

What was she wearing at the yard sale?
cowboybootlover

Plum76 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:47 am What was she wearing at the yard sale?
She was wearing a pair of converse I think. If I remember right they were light blue.
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Nice find shame no pics of her wearing them would of been hott