Wife wanted to destroy with her Nikes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lickjunk

Re: Wife wanted to destroy with her Nikes

Post by lickjunk »

VideoCapture_20220629-175733.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

I'd do the same lol
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

I am needing some help on picking a pair of my wife shoes. This is some of her collection and I know she is wanting to watch me give a pair of her shoes some love juice. Give me some suggestions of what she should do before I cover them.
VideoCapture_20220705-151444.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Stomp on those Nike shox navinas with heels or another sneaker, then fun on them
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

beaz51 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:19 pm Stomp on those Nike shox navinas with heels or another sneaker, then fun on them
Two at once.
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

OH HELL YAH!!! XCCELERATORS!!! Oh I wish they would come back... more of these are always welcome!!
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Amazing dose she wear them this covered ?
You should pop the bubbles in the black and pink torch
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

Sometimes she will leave my full load on her shoes and will walk around in public for display. I have cummed on every pair of shoes that she has. When she gets a new pair of shoes she will put them on a she will tell me that I have to christen them before she starts wearing them. Sometimes she gives me spastic instructions on where she wants me to cum on her shoes. The bigger the load on her shoes the happier she is.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

lickjunk wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:49 am Sometimes she will leave my full load on her shoes and will walk around in public for display. I have cummed on every pair of shoes that she has. When she gets a new pair of shoes she will put them on a she will tell me that I have to christen them before she starts wearing them. Sometimes she gives me spastic instructions on where she wants me to cum on her shoes. The bigger the load on her shoes the happier she is.
That’s amazing have you ever popped the air bubbles or done anything else to her sneakers
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

No. I don't want to destroy them because it is hard to find older shoes. I don't think she would want me to destroy her shoes because she wears them. I also enjoy watching her walking around with dried cum on them. It is funny to watch others faces when we are at the store or somewhere. If I see that someone has spilled something she will walk through it and she acts like she has know idea that she just walked through something.