Wife wanted to destroy with her Nikes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NIKEnav

Re: Wife wanted to destroy with her Nikes

Post by NIKEnav »

Nice
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

She took care of some food before she went into mud.
VideoCapture_20210901-210702.jpg
VideoCapture_20210901-210751.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

:D How many pair of shoes does she have ? And can we see a pic of all the shoes please?
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

VideoCapture_20210902-140957.jpg
I'm not sure how many pairs she has now. She has a lot. There was a while that any time I like a shoe she didn't mind if I got them for her collection. I liked this pair of shoes and when we got them and I had seen how aggressive the soles were I told her I wanted to see what kind of food she could destroy. She took them out of the box and put them on and told me to get what ever I thought would be a challenge for her. They went straight out of the box to destroying whatever I put down for her. She easily turned everything I could find into a pile of mush. When I couldn't find anything else for her to try her brand new shoes on she turned around and bent over while still standing in everything she just destroyed and let me have my way with her. I didn't last very long but it felt so good watching her slide around and have to constantly place her feet again.
VideoCapture_20210902-140957.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

I asked if she would mind trying out her shoes in some mud? It was to cold outside so she told me if I made it to where she didn't have to get cold she would do it. I made a container with mud for her to walk around in. I wanted her to try her nike navina but I knew she really liked them. I figured she would tell me to get another pair if she wouldn't use those. To much of my surprise when I asked her she said she knew I really liked them because she said I ask her to wear them a lot. All she said was get them out for her and to enjoy. It was a great show :shock:
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Please more of those navinas, my cut one and burn the other
Nikecum1

Post by Nikecum1 »

Hat sie auch Nike Free's? 🤤
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

She doesn't have any Nike free's. I am not a fan of them and she mainly only buys shoes that I like. I think she enjoys when we are in a public place and she will do something that she knows will make me hard. She enjoys watching me struggle to keep it from being noticeable. I always look around to see if anyone else is enjoying the show.
lickjunk

Post by lickjunk »

VideoCapture_20210904-175433.jpg
VideoCapture_20210904-175621.jpg
Nikecum1

Post by Nikecum1 »

lickjunk wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:48 am She doesn't have any Nike free's. I am not a fan of them and she mainly only buys shoes that I like. I think she enjoys when we are in a public place and she will do something that she knows will make me hard. She enjoys watching me struggle to keep it from being noticeable. I always look around to see if anyone else is enjoying the show.
Das ist ja auch gut so 😏